The Corner

I walk over to his window and pull it shut before locking it and putting the key in my bra. "There." I say.

"You think I won't go in there and get that? I'd be happy too." He smirks. "Or I could just smash the window."

"You won't smash the window because otherwise your stash of alcohol goes down the sink." I sass, putting my hands on my hips.

"Alright, alright. I won't break out the window. Don't hurt my babies." He laughs, pulling out one of the bottles and hugging it.

"Your not funny."

"Oh I am. A little bit?" I shake my head and leave his room.

I go into my room and pull out a two piece that I bought with me. (Image above) (A short top and a striped skirt.)

I do my hair and my make up before walking back into Kieran's room. "So what time are we going?" I ask him.

"We?" He questions.

"Well I figured that there's no way I could stop you from going and to be honest I'm not in the mood to fight so I figured I'd come with you to keep an eye on you." I explain.

"Well..." Kieran pulls off his top, revealing his six pack, his body is a temple that I would gladly worship if he wasn't such a dick. He digs through his draws until he finds a black v-neck, he puts it on and turns to me. "We leave now."

"Let's go then." I say, pretending that his gorgeous body has no effect on me. I walk down the stairs and slip on my black heels.

He gets in his BMW and I get in the passenger seat.

"Buckle up, I drive fast." He warns before stepping on the gas and speeding through the streets. I grip on for life, praying he doesn't crash.

"Kieran slow the fuck down!" I exclaim.

"Good girls shouldn't swear." He mocks, speeding up.

"Seriously Kieran stop. Slow down, especially on this corner!" I exclaim. We approach the corner him not decelerating at all. "Please Kieran!" He ignores me.

Everyone in town knows my grandparents on my mothers side ended up dying on that corner, my grandad bought himself a Lamborghini and he sped round the corner, the car flipped and caught fire; they died.

Kieran comes to a sudden holt after the corner, at the club. He gets out the car and I do too, I storm over to him in rage.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I shout at him, shoving his chest, then again. "You know what happened on that corner!"

"Stop." He orders, grabbing my wrists so that I stop hitting him.

"My grandparents died speeding round that corner, I could of died." I argue. He doesn't say a word, just holds my wrists to stop me hitting him again. "Let go of me!"

"Pull yourself together, it's a party not a funeral." He says coldly.

"Too soon." I grunt, pulling my wrists out of his grasp. I walk away from him and get back in the car and wait there. I know he'll go in without me but I'll just have to wait outside.

To my surprise he doesn't enter alone and walks round to the passenger door and opens it. "I'm sorry." He says. "I'm not going to stop doing what I do because your afraid but I'm sorry you were in the car for it."

"What ever." I mutter.

"Come inside with me." He says. "I've apologised, I won't do it again."

"Fine." I get out the car, dodging the hand he was offering me and walk towards the door.