Heartbroken

I order an uber and within ten to fifteen minutes I arrive home. The car parked half on the driveway and half on the pavement at a ninety degree angle, the front door wide open with a trail of clothes leading up the stairs and into Kieran's room which the door is shut too. It doesn't take a genius to figure out what is going on upstairs.

I shut the front door and lock it before making myself some coffee before going to bed.

The next morning I get up and put on my running outfit before heading downstairs to see the blonde and brunette that Kieran slept with last night. The brunette wearing one of my night dresses and the other in Cameron's top. "Oh my god. Your Jessica Dallas!" The blonde exclaims.

"Dallas. As in Cameron Dallas?!" The brunette cheers.

"Yeah, that's me." I say awkwardly, filling up my water bottle.

"Tell your daddy I say hi." The blonde girl says.

"What are you implying?" I ask with rage building up inside of me.

"That I wouldn't mind a night alone with your dad and I mean look at me, I'm sure he wouldn't mind a night with me." She says.

"Ella your so funny." The brunette laughs. "But that is true."

"It's not true at all. My dad got a lot of shit from people saying he wouldn't be faithful to my mom but he was and he always will be." I snap at them.

"Oh please no one can resist me." Ella smirks. "I'd make your daddy's night."

That's it. I slap the girl in the face and push her down and then everything got chaotic.

"Oh my god! What are you doing?" The brunette exclaims.

"Get off me you crazy bitch!" Ella screams.

The brunette pulls my hair and I turn around and smack her which makes her scream like a child. "I'd smack your daddy like that." Ella laughs.

"Are you serious? You dumb blonde." I leap at the girl, pushing her on the ground. I climb on top of her and hit her again.

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!" I hear Kieran's voice from the bottom of the stairs. Kieran wraps his arms around my waist and lifts me off Ella.

"Let go of me! I'm going to kill that bitch!" I shout.

"I'll be sure to tell your dad you said that whilst I... well you know." She giggles wickedly.

I try to fight Kieran off me so I can attack the girl but he overpowers me. "Maybe you two should leave." Kieran says to the sluts.

"Gladly." Ella says, walking towards the door.

"Thanks for the gift." The brunette girl says to me, hinting at the night dress.

I don't even have time to get mad at her before Kieran spins me around and shoves me up against the wall. "What the hell was that?"

"It was nothing but next time may I suggest you bring home girls that want to sleep with you and not with my dad." I snap at him.

"Oh so this is what that's about; your jealous."

"How self absorbed can you be? She was talking about sleeping with my dad, it had nothing to do with you." I hiss. "I'm done with you, I'm going for my run." I push him away from me and grab my water before heading out the door.

On this run I think about everything that just happened. I'm heartbroken: Kieran bought back two other girls and slept with them, I don't know why it makes me feel the way I do but it does. Mad: I want to kill those girls for what they said. Finally I can stop thinking about Kieran's hands on my body, when he held me it felt different to anything I'd ever felt before.