Unwell

Jess's POV:

After an eventful day of driving around on the motorcycle, stopping to pub crawl and for him to smoke. "Are you sure you don't want one?"

"I'm sure."

A month and a bit until Kieron's parents come home.

"Kieran, after the whole Carter thing I've been thinking." I say walking into his room and snatching the bottle of Budweiser from his hand and the cigarette too and using them both. "I want you to teach me how to fight and how to use a gun."

"I've been waiting for this." He smirks, grabbing my hand and pulling me downstairs and into the garden.

"Why are you so excited about this?"

"I need to make sure my girls protected." He laughs. "Right lesson one, your defence position is all wrong, your postures bad and your holding your fists the wrong way."

"Well then help me."

Then we move on to the 'one two' punches. We punch them defend and switch over.

And a hour later we do a match. "Don't worry I'll go easy on you." He laughs mockfully.

"Don't both." I say,throwing the first punch into his gut. He swings his leg under mine which makes me drop on to my back, he slams his foot down next to where I was but I've already moved and am up next to him. I swing another punch but he just ducks under it and when he gets up me pulls me over his shoulder.

"Cheat!" I exclaim as he carries me inside and drops me down on the couch before he leans over me and kisses me.

"Now you know almost everything I do."

* * * * * *

The next morning I get up at three pm after our late night. I wake up on the floor of my room. "Kieran, what happened last night?" I ask.

"Don't worry, you'll get used to it." He laughs. "Go get ready, party in two hours and we both look a mess."

"Thanks." I say sarcastically, walking into the bathroom to shower. I strip and turn the water on and when I turn around Kieran is in the shower with me. "Perve."

"I'm not a perve, I'm your boyfriend." He states.

"My boyfriend?" I question.

"Why what would you call it?"

"No, I like boyfriend. Boyfriend is good." I smile.

* * * * *

A few hours later people start arriving at the house for Kieran's so called party.

Music pumps loudly and people drink and dance. My attention is draw to Jackson, David, Maya and Carly walking in. "Who invited you?" I ask.

"It's an open invitation." Carly replies, walking past me. The others scuttle off leaving me and Jackson.

"You should come home for a while." Jackson says.

"I'm payed to look after Kieran for the holidays." I snap.

"Yeah I heard." He says. "Look after him and get him to behave not get yourself arrested with him."

"We aren't getting arrested."

"Shut this party down and come home with us or we will call the cops, get it shut down and you and Kieran fined or arrested." Jackson explains.

"Call who ever the fuck you want Jack, I don't give a shit." I snap.

"You did drink Jess, this isn't like you." He says, holding a drink in front of me.

"It's the new me." I argue, taking the glass and drinking it before walking off to rejoin the party.

"Everything alright?" Kieran asks me.

"I'm fine, buzzkill just showed up." I alert him.

"You want me to kick them out?"

"No, let them see what I'm like now." I answer before kissing him and dragging him on to the dance floor. I jump up on to the counter and 'shake what my mama gave me' with another girl that soon joins me.