Letting Loose

The next morning I wake up in my bed alone. I hear Kieran talking in his room which satisfies me to know that he didn't completely run out on me.

I put on my sexiest nightdress before walking into his room to see not only Kieran but two of his assumed friends, sat on the floor; all smoking weed and drinking. "Jess, did you come to join the party?" Kieran asks, putting his arm around me.

"Your disgusting." I snap, moving away from him and attempting to leave the smokey room but I feel Kieran's all too family arms pick me up and carry me over to the bed, he sits me on his lap and smiles proudly at me. For a second I'm taken away by it but then I remember he's high and I don't need this second hand smoke. "Come find me when your not high." I snap, climbing off and walking out the room.

I march downstairs and make my breakfast. "What was all that?" Kieran asks me.

"Was last night just you sleeping with me like you have every other girl or what?" I question him.

"What! Of corse not. I love you."

"Your just saying that because your high." I sigh.

"I'm not, not yet. Come and try it babe." He says. "One little puff."

"No!" I exclaim.

"Then at least have this." He says, getting a bottle out the fridge and putting it on the counter. "Morning beer tastes the best."

He leaves it there and walks back upstairs. I sit and stare at the bottle, I want to morning drink but my mom would kill me, although she knows how it is to be changed.

I decide not to think about it and grab the bottle, I swig a few mouthfuls before setting it down again to see Kieran smirking at me from the bottom of the stairs. "I thought you left." I state.

"I'd did, then I came back." He replies. "Your drinking."

"Correct. You drove me to drink." I laugh. "Where's you little boy squad?"

"Kicked them out the window. They were my toys to use whilst you were asleep." Kieran replies.

"So what do you want to do today?" I ask him, pushing the bottle away.

"Your the babysitter you tell me." He smirks.

"I want to go on your motorbike." I say. "I've seen it in the back and I want you to show me how to ride it."

"Why so you can steal it?" He laughs.

"Well you are rubbing off on me so maybe I will." I smirk, crossing my arms.

"I'll teach you if you drink the rest of that." Kieran says, hinting at the bottle.

"Fine." I pick it up and begin drinking.

"It's nice to see you let loose and have fun for once." He says.

"What are you talking about? I have fun."

"Not this fun. I like this side of you it's intriguing, sexy and well you've almost finished the bottle."

"Where were you?" Maya asks, storming inside.

"Ah come into my home why don't you." Kieran says sarcastically, getting a beer out for himself.

"Now I see. What are you doing?" She questions.

"I thought you said you knew." I laugh.

"Can I talk to you for a second, in private." Maya says, grabbing my hand and pulling me away from Kieran.

"Are you morning drunk?" She asks me with a worried and angry face.

"No I'm morning drinking." I state. "Relax it's my first one." I say when I see her judgey face.