The Secret

"Jess." He grabs me by both top parts of my arms and turns me to face him. "Please you just have to hear me out."

"I don't have to do anything."

"Then you'll listen anyway." He snaps. "He's changed you, can't you see it? What would Cameron and Alice think about this? Your stealing money from Kieran's parents, your not keeping him out of trouble you encouraging him. You have to come back before you get to stuck in his life."

"Don't you get it? I'm not stuck I like it there. I'm with him now, I don't care about you Jack, I never did."

"Now your going through the second phase when you say anything you can to hurt me, I know you."

"Stop saying that! You don't!"

"Yes I do I've known you since you were in diapers." He argues.

I hear a motorcycle and know instantly it's Kieran's. "I'd run if I was you." I smirk.

"Oy!" Kieran shouts, stepping off the bike. "Get your hands off my girl!"

"I know I got through to you at least a little already. Come back to us Jess, just think about it." Jackson whispers before kissing my cheek.

Suddenly, a bullet comes flying past Jackson head just missing it. "I said don't touch her!" He scowls.

Realising he has a gun Jackson lets go of me and steps back with his hands in the air. I walk back over to Kieran and hug him.

"You want to shoot him or should I?" He asks.

"None of us." I reply, snatching the gun from his and putting it in my jeans and getting on the motorcycle. "Leave him." I order.

We ride home leaving Jackson alone.

"I need to talk to you." I tell him when we get in.

"And I need to talk to you." He says.

"Me first." I demand. "I love being with you and doing all this fun stuff but I need to chill it and I can't do that without you doing it too."

"I already am calming it for you. I haven't burgled a shop in ages or anything like that." He defends.

"Well good because I'm meant to be keeping an eye on you and I've been doing a really bad job and now-"

"So basically Jackson got through to you."

"No, I don't know. I don't mind what we've been doing we just need to relax." I sigh.

"Okay fine. I have a drag race today and I have to go out tomorrow but then we can relax."

"What are you doing tomorrow that you can't tell me?" I ask him suspiciously.

"It's nothing." He says. "I'm heading to bed."

I wait downstairs for a while and smack on stuff left over from the party before joining him in his bed. Accept this night I can't sleep, I feel sick and a little weird, then I notice my periods late too.

A/N:

I'm sorry the story hasn't been up to its usual standards, I'm just hitting a little writers block. If you have any ideas please comment them x
What's the secret?