Eyes open

Suddenly, her heart beat picks up and I could of sworn I saw her fingers move, I look along the window to see everyone's faces smiling and for once with hope. Her foot twitches and Alice starts crying in relief.

Two doctors go into the room and shortly come out. "She is stable." One of them says.

"Can we see her?" I ask.

"Two at a time, she's not ready for all of you." He replies. I know they won't want me to go in first so o decide not to ask and barge in before they can say anything.

"Jess." I stand by here side and take her hand in mine. "Jessica." I look up to see Jackson on the other side of the bed, waiting for her to reply.

"Jackson." She mutters. I feel my heart sink, did she just say Jackson? His face lights up and he hides it with a confident smirk.

"No baby girl it's me, Kieran."

"Get me my boyfriend." She orders without opening her eyes in a sigh.

"I am your boyfriend." I state.

"No, Jackson is." She groans. "Ah!" Jess suddenly screams, opening her eyes and yanking her hand out of mine. "Ow!"

"What's wrong!" Jackson exclaims.

"Babe get me a doctor!" She yells at him but her heart rate is so high the doctors and nurses immediately get notified and come piling in.

"Out." They order, shoving me and Jackson out the room before shutting the blinds so no one from the outside can see in.

"What happened?" Cameron asks in a panic.

"She thought I was her boyfriend." Jackson says, not even attempting to hide the grin on his face.

"She'd just awoken up, she was confused." I snap.

"Oh please man she didn't even look at you." He snaps.

"Relax, relax. I'm sure she'll wake up and dump both you idiots." Jayden says.

We wait for what seems like hours until the two nurses and doctor come out. "Can we see her?" Alice asks.

"She's asked to be left alone." The doctor says before walking down the hall.

"Why?" Jackson asks the nurse.

"We're you aware she was pregnant?" She asks.

"Yes." Everyone but Cameron and Alice reply.

"What!" Alice exclaims.

"The baby is gone. Had she of been left under the water a couple more minutes she would too, a baby cannot survive with that much water in the system." She tells us. "I'm sorry." She, followed by the other nurse, walk off down the hall just like the doctor.

Jayden puts his hand on the door knob to enter but Cameron and Jackson instantly pull him back. "She wants to be alone." Cameron says.

"Who even are you? Go home dude." Jackson says.

A/N:

If your reading this far, thanks.
What will happen?
Will she remember Kieran or is Jackson the one for her now? My Jayden will return?