The Guard

**Currently Being Edited so some parts might be confusing**

"Have you found her yet?" a man sitting on chair asks.

"No, my lord," says the soldier bowing his head in regret.

"Well what are you doing here then?" the man asks with anger.

"Um- well."

"Well are you going to answer or are you just going to stand there like a fool!" he says rudely.

"Ah well you see. There are a lot of guards around her and we, the soldiers don't know how to get past all of them without being seen."

"So make a plan. I give you one job and you can't do it yourself. You should pity yourself!" the man says standing up abruptly making the chair fall over from the sudden action.

"Well we do have a plan, my lord."

"Okay," the man says staring at the soldier, "Tell me!" he adds when the soldier stays quiet.

"We were wondering if we could kill them all by making a trap."

"Okay then kill them. Kill them all if you have to. Anything to get the girl in my hands."

"Yes, my lord. We will leave tomorrow," the soldier says bowing his head and leaves the small room.

————————-

Arielle was a human that had a lot of ups and downs in her life, but that never stopped her to reach for her dreams. That was until she was kidnapped by her mate.

A werewolf. The strongest werewolf alive on earth. The one that everybody fears. The one that has Arielle as a mate.

Everything Arielle thought she knew about the world was forgotten after being kidnapped. As she learns more about the supernatural world Arielle keeps bumping into more trouble and makes more enemies. Arielle discoveries things that lead her into getting hurt more and more. Will Arielle ever find out the truth behind all this and will she ever have a happy ever after or will she be always be hurt?

Action - Check

Cliche with a twist - Check

Like the sound of that then why not try the book?

Highest Rank:
- #15 Werewolf 
- #551 Paranormal
- #615 Fantasy
Won the Werewolf category for the:

>Best Wattpad Reads of 2014
>Color Splash Book Contest
>Wattpad Story Contest
>and Shortlisted it into the Best Story Awards 2014

*_______________________*

Hi to anybody reading this authors note!

This is my first book on wattpad.

*If you don't like this book then don't comment about how bad it is*

If you like this book then I would love it if you would comment to know if I have any people who like my book.

Any suggestions for the book would be great!

Hope you enjoy the book!

Vote

Comment

Follow

+Share+

TTBMBFF