Chapter 4

Chapter 4

I wake up to the sound of hushed voices.

"You have got to tell her or else she will keep on running away," one of the voices spoke.

"No! What if she rejected me? No I will not tell her and that's the end of this discussion." A deep voice said who I recognized as Ace. His voice held something that the others didn't have.

Authority?

I slowly open my eyes to a bright light. I quickly close my eyes.

"And the princess is finally awake."

"Ugh do not call me princess. Where am I?" I mutter and slowly open eyes using my hand to shield the light.

"You my dear darling are in house arrest until further notice."

I look at the guy that spoke and raise my eyebrows at him questionably.

"Fine, let's go with the boring version, yesterday you tried to run away but when you were in the forest you encountered with a wolf, then Ace came and rescued you."

"Ok, well thanks Ace," I say smiling at him. I then remember that I was kidnapped by him so I turn my smile into a scowl. Ace stares into my eyes but averts his gaze when he raises his right hand and smacks the guy that had spoken before.

"Ow what was that for," he says rubbing his now aching neck.

"You know what it was for," Ace says and with that I see Ace give him another smack but this time harder than the one before.

"Okay I get it could you stop hitting my neck like a mother does to her son," he says massaging the back of his neck.

"I will keep doing that until you stop being a little child and grow up," Ace replies back.

I sit up on my bed to see Ace glaring at the boy. I smile at them.

"Stop it! It's just morning. You know the calm part of the day," he says. I stifle a laugh at his immature behaviour.

"What?" Ace asks me, turning his head to look at me.

"Nothing," I say back blushing slightly at everybody's stares.

"What? Is there something on my face?" I ask irritably.

"Someone's not a morning person," A guy says, he has dark brown hair. He was one of the guys from the night when I was kidnapped. He's about 6, 1 tall. He has to have a six pack, and you can see his muscles. Now that I think about Ace had the most muscles.

"It's not morning," I say back.

"Maybe it is."

"First why would the light be on then and you can see the sun through the curtain," I say back in a bored tone.That comment just makes him shut up.

"What are your names?" I ask tired of calling them tall guy and the guy on the left of Ace.

"I'm Jason," the tall guy says looking at me with his bright blue eyes.

"I'm Chris," the guy on the left says in an unknown accent.

"I'm Sean," the guy who was hit earlier by Ace say.

"My name is Grayson," a guy with perfectly combed hair says.

I look towards Ace waiting for his reply but he just keeps quiet. I turn my head back to the guys.

"Cool. So do you think I can talk to Ace," I say randomly, and when the guys didn't move an inch I continued, "Alone."

"Oh right, sorry. We'll be on our away." Sean says.

"Don't do anything PG-13, I will be keeping an eye on you both" Jason says making me roll my eyes.

And with that they all leave. For a few minutes both of us do not speak a word, it wis just silence. Not awkward silence but comfortable silence.

"Thanks for saving me," I say after a few minutes, turning my head towards him.

"No problem. I would do anything for you even if it means risking my life" he says sincerely as if he actually cared about me, but if he did care about me than why kidnap me?

Well we are in a room together, alone, what better way to find out.

"Do you like me? I mean did you kidnap me because of how I look?" I ask suddenly curious to the way he is acting.

Ace seemed hesitant to answer, "No I don't. Why?" he asks.

"Because I wanted to know why you kidnapped me," I reply back easily. I wait in anticipation for his answer so that I can stop thinking of all the theories. I stare at him not caring if I am being rude.

"Because we risk you would tell someone what you saw!" He says angrily and with that he walks out the door slamming it loudly.

I don't know why but something inside me broke to hear him say that. I take deep breaths and tell myself that I can't believe I actually fell for his act to care for me. I tell myself that he probably only saved me to kill me himself.

I can't believe I let him touch me.

I can't believe I actually thought he cared for me.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

What did you think of this chapter?

This is kind of a filler for the next chapters!

Edited by lovetolive998

Remember to

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

TTBMBFF