Chapter 25

Chapter 25

The face with grey eyes turned his head towards the noise. I moved my left hand up to my face. I poked my cheek softly, trying to get out of the trance I am in. I poked again but this time harder. I moved my right up to my cheek and slapped it softly, still nothing happens. I slapped it again but this time harder. I suddenly sat up. I turned my head to see everybody's head has snapped towards me.

I looked over the newcomer to see that his face was similar to looks my brother but older. His eyes caught mine and they stared at me. He furrowed his eyebrows slightly but does not show any emotion. I looked him over and notice that he was a little bit taller than Ace. His back and shoulders are straight and his legs were slightly apart. He was wearing a white T-Shirt and dark blue jeans. As the T-shirt was only half sleeved I can see his muscles.

"Why did you slap yourself?" my brother asked me, snapping me out of my daze. I sharply turned my head towards him. I thought over his question and wondered myself.

Why did I slap myself?

"I was trying to see if I could control my body again," I said confidently even though I was feeling the opposite inside.

"What is she talking about?" the new guy asked.

"Father thought it would be a great idea to torture the poor girl of something she hasn't done and does not know about," my brother spat.

"I was doing the correct thing!" the father shouted. I felt the arms holding me let go. I turned my head to see the father standing up. His fists were clenched in anger.

"She is your daughter! You know it, I know it!" my brother said loudly. He let out a small growl.

"Will someone please tell what is going on?"

"How many times do I have to tell you that she is playing with your head? She wants this to happen! She wants this family to break apart. This is part of the plan to break the royal family. If we are having family problems then we won't be able to work together as a team, as a family," the father said ignoring the new comer's question.

"What are you talking about? What is going on?" the newcomer asked again.

"Fine if this is what you want then this what we will do your majesty," my brother said with disgust laced in his voice, "it is not like you will listen to me anyway."

"Zavion stop acting like a spoiled brat!" the father said sighing.

"Look who is talking!" my brother said back.

"Will someone please tell me what is going on? Don't ignore me this time!" the newcomer says frustrated.

My brother and the father snapped their heads towards him. They stared at him without saying a word. Again silence filled the cell. Even though everybody except I knew what was happening, nobody said a word.

We were all waiting for someone to speak up, but nobody does. Finally, the father cleared his throat and opened his mouth to say something but quickly closed it. He again opened his mouth but closed it just as quickly.

"Are you all deaf or something?" the newcomer asked. We again stared at him. Nobody said anything. The newcomer looked at all of us then sighs and ran his left hand down his face.

"Why is there a human here?" he asked slowly, as he made sure to stare at all of us in the eye.

"Do you want the long story or the short story?" my brother asked him.

"It depends-" he started to say but was cut off my Ace.

"Long story it is! Come with me to the meeting hall, your majesty," Ace said gesturing with his arm to the door of the cell.

"This is going to take long isn't it?"

"Sadly it is going to take long," Ace said sighing.

"Fine let's go." With that, the newcomer and Ace went out of the cell. My heart broke a little when I realized Ace had not even glanced back at me. Soon the witch and the father leave, but before the father was fully out the door he spoke.

"Come on, Zavion."

"No, I am not leaving her alone!" I frowned when I heard him say Zavion. I thought his name was Adrian.

"Zavion! I took all your arguments before but I am tired of this. I want you to keep away from this witch understand?"

"No!" my brother replied back coldly.

"The girl will suffer more if you are with her. Now I am going to ask you for the last time are you coming or are you going to make the girl suffer for your selfishness?"

I turned my head to my brother who was looking at me. I gave him a small smile telling him to listen to his father. My brother caught on to what I was saying and his eyes widened in shock but they were quickly gone. My brother looked at me one more time then turned back to his father.

"Fine I will come with you," he said. The father smiled slightly in victory and walked away to the direction of what seems the exit.

"Wait!" Everybody stopped in their tracks and turned back to stare at me.

"I thought your name was Adrian." I said, glancing towards my brother.

"Adrian is my fake name. Most people don't know that my real name is Zavion."

"Zavion, you don't tell strangers your secrets! Now stop wasting my time and let's finish with this."

I looked down at my hands but looked back up when I hear the rattle of metal. I saw my brother banging the cells trying to get my attention.

"I will save you Arielle. Don't you doubt me," he said and without waiting for my reply he quickly followed his father's footsteps. I saw the soldier closing the door. He pulled out a pair of keys and locked the door. Without a glance at me, he turned and walks away. I sat up on my bed. I looked to my left and right but all I saw was darkness.

I heard a slight scrape of feet to my left. I turned my head to the left to see the old lady again but this time she had something dark across her face. As if she had been slapped by something really hard.

*___________________________________*

Hi everyone!

What did you think of this chapter? What do you think happpened to the old lady? Who do you think the new comer is?

Love to know your thoughts of this chapter!

Not Edited!

Vote goal 10 OR Update - 18 - 20 July

TTBMBFF