Chapter 12

Chapter 12

You have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The two wolves were both dark brown with hazel eyes but one had a big gash right above his eyebrow. They both took threatening steps towards. They kept on looking at us with an evil glint in the eye. They both had canines which were pure black.

Weird... I didn't know you get those type of wolves but I also didn't know you got these huge sizes of wolves.

The wolf I was sitting on got into an attack position with his canines out, telling them to back off. Suddenly he started shaking. I wondered why he was doing that but then I realized that he was telling to get off.

What a smart wolf!

I slowly got off him, careful not to make any sudden movement that could make my body even more in pain and walked slowly to the nearest tree. I could feel the two wolves staring at me as I slowly backed towards the tree. Their hazel eyes were filled with something I had never, ever seen before in a wolf.

Hatred?

Hunger?..... But for what?

When I had finally had my back against the bark of the huge tree, the two wolves took their eyes away from me and towards the wolf that carried me. Lets call the wolf that carried me Patrick because I used to know a guy called Patrick in my class and he would always stay true to his word.

The two wolves, both took attack positions. Before you could even blink your eyes all the wolves ran towards each other at one time. They all growled and snapped.

I was surprised that Patrick wasn't dead yet. They were biting and kicking each other. The wolf with the gash. used their canines to their advantage and bit into Patrick's stomach making himself howl loudly in pain.

The wolf without the gash had grabbed Patrick's left leg and bit into it and take a huge chunk of his leg causing him to howl once again. There was blood pouring out Patrick's stomach and leg.

Before anything else could happen five wolves suddenly appeared. They all had a brownies fur, either dark or light but one of the wolves with stood out.

The wold had pitch black fur that you would just like to comb your fingers through. There was a small scar on its right foot but other than that it was beautiful. The wolf was well built and you could see muscle on his arms and legs. The blood shot red eyes would scare a normal person away but I felt safe. Like I I knew it wouldn't hurt me.

Just like Ace

All the wolves stared at me for a second and then joined the fight.

Within seconds both the wolves were dead and all you could see was blood on the ground. Both the wolves had their necks in a very irregular way. There was blood on all the wolves. They weren't bleeding but it was the blood of the two wolves and Patrick's.

Just remembering Patrick I ran towards him ignoring the pain shooting through my whole body. The other four wolves moved aside for me to come through. Before I could reach Patrick the black wolf stood there blocking the way.

We both looked into each other's eyes and then suddenly there was big transformation and then standing in front of me wasn't the black wolf but instead someone I least expected to see, especially here in this situation.

"Ace," I whispered.

"Arielle," Ace whispered with a surprised look on his face.

"What the-what are you doing here?!"

"I guess it's time for me to explain," he said and started to reach forward towards me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not edited!!

Hey guys!!

I updated 2 times in two days!!!

Ace is back!!

If you want...

Vote

Comment

Follow

Share

Until next time Sunshines!!

TTBMBFF:)