Chapter 5

Chapter 5

The worst feeling is when someone makes you feel special and then suddenly leaves you hanging there and you have to act like you don't care.

By anonymous

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I don't know how long I have been curled up in a ball and crying.

Seconds turned to minutes, minutes turned to hours, hours turned to days, and days turns into- well we will just have to wait and see how long I am stuck here.

It has only been a few hours since Ace had left. I keep telling myself that he is just a guy that kidnapped me, but my emotions just muddle up even more. I am confused and scared to these intense emotions I have towards Ace. My mind is swirling around in circles trying to come with a solution but all I get is nothing.

I look around the room trying to find something that can help me escape but all I can see is walls. I see a door by the old cabinet. I get out of the bed and walk to the door slowly, trying to not make any noise. When I reach the door I turn the knob slowly but it does not budge.

I sigh and walk back to the bed, exhausted of doing nothing but crying. I get under the covers and look at the cream coloured ceiling. I sigh again, this time of not knowing when I am going to be released. If I am ever going to be released. My eyelids become heavy and yawn passes my lips. I close my eyes to be welcomed into the world of darkness.

I wake up to the sound of loud thunder. I flutter my eyes open to see Jason, Grayson, Sean, Chris all looking down at me. Slowly, one by one they pull back. I pull myself up into a sitting positon to see them better. All of them have wet hair which tells me that they were in the rain recently.

"How are you feeling?" Chris asks me

"Why do you care? I mean aren't you supposed to be a mean, bossy kidnapper who kidnaps teenage girls for their own entertainment," I say with rage.

A sudden course of fury goes through me. If they had not kidnapped me then I would not be her, then they will not need to bother about me.

"Don't try to make me warm up to you and then you break me in the end. I will not fall for it," I say with tears running down my face.

I wipe them angrily, disappointed in myself to let them see me crying, the vulnerable side of me. My emotions quickly turn around and I am now angry at myself for not hiding my tears. I am angry at myself for letting my anger get the best of me.

"Arielle just please listen to me-," Sean starts to say but I cut him off.

"Please just leave," I say bringing my knees up to my chest.

"Fine we will leave, but just so you know there is food and water over there. I suggest you eat it now otherwise it will become cold," Jason says pointing to the table that has a plate of food with a glass of water beside it. "And if you need anything just call out for us. We won't hurt you Arielle."

With that all of them file out the room but not before giving me sympathetic looks. I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion. Why are they giving me sympathy when they are the ones that kidnapped me?

I take a deep breath trying to calm my emotions. After a few seconds, my angry slowly goes away. I walk to the table and slowly eat the food, savouring every taste. Once I am finished I walk back to the bed sit down. I close my eyes to be once again welcomed into the dark world.

Dream

"Your majesty I'm proud to announce that the future royal is a girl." The doctor said holding up the baby.

They looked like they were in a hospital. The woman brushes her dark brown, hair from her face. Her brown eyes look down at the child. The corner of her lips curling up into a small smile.

The young woman on the bed had tears running down her face. The man that was standing beside the bed also had tears in his eyes but he kept them in. The light snores of the baby filled the quiet room.

A man beside the woman bends down to take the baby from her arms.

As the man lifts the baby and gives the baby to the woman, the man's  brown hair curly hair falls covers his face.
She cuddled the baby closer to her body and said in a whisper, "Welcome to this world, Princess..."

But she is cut off by someone shaking me awake. I quickly open my eyes, my body alert. My eyes meet to the familiar red eyes looking at me intently. I take a deep breath in to calm my emotions that had yet again out of control.

We both stare at each other for a while; the moment is a peaceful but is abruptly broken when Ace takes his eyes away from mine. A lurch of panic fills my stomach.

"Get up! We need to get out of here." He says with anger. My eyes widen from the tone of his voice.

"Why? What's wrong-" I started to say but I was cut off as he rips the covers off me and carries me bridle style to the jeep that is waiting for us. Everyone was already in the car and kept on looking backwards and side wards.

When we get into the car the first thing I notice is that they all of them are tense. The next thing I find out was that there was no place for me, so not even bothering to ask me Ace puts me on his lap. I look around the car to see that Jason is driving and Grayson is in the passenger seat.

Jason starts the car and we drive into the forest. As there is no road the car is going up down from the broken leaves and branches. Even with all the bumping we are going in a fast speed. Then it hits me that I didn't know where we are going. I never did but that does not mean I cannot find out.

"Where are we going?" I ask, looking around the car. Nobody answers.

"Where are we going?" I ask with more authority.

I ask one more time "Can somebody please tell me, where are we going?" I say my voice rising by every word.

Ace then suddenly grips my arm tightly and says, "Just shut up for once will you!"

"Why are you doing this? You can just take me back to the alley and then you will not need to worry about me-" I try reason.

"Shut up," Ace says slowly. A shiver passes through me from the tone of his voice. I close my mouth shut. My chance of going back just went lower than before.

I don't say anything else. I didn't know what to say. I could probably think of a good comeback but I am afraid of what Ace will do to me.

Sean tries to reason with Ace that it is not my fault and that I am just curious but Ace gets even more mad and makes his grip on my arm even tighter than before.

I open my mouth to tell Ace that he is hurting me but I am cut off when a loud snap is heard from my arm.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hi everyone!

What do you thing is going to happen next?

Comment me on what you thought of the chapter!!

So thank you so much for all the reads!

It's not 300 yet but 5 more reads and it will be!

Not edited!

Vote

Comment

Follow

Share