Bonus Chapter

Bonus Chapter

Zavion's POV

"Zavion come here and take a look at this!" I jumped out of my seat and ran toward the excited voice of my brother, Romulus.

I pushed my legs to go as fast as it could go so that I didn't miss my brother new power. Since Romulus' eighteen birthday was coming closer he was discovering new powers every day. Becoming a hybrid was a wonderful yet painful experience.

My father and my teachers have told me that as new emotions, strengths and weakness are discovered the person changes slightly. The new emotions start anger, making me vulnerable to Romulus as he might lash out at me at any time and he might not have realised what he was doing until it is too late.

My father being the protective parent he is has given me work around the fort to keep me busy and away from Romulus. As I rounded a corner I stopped suddenly when I saw the leaves falling down instead of rain.

"What did you do?" I didn't know if I should be excited or scared. I looked around to see instead of rain puddles everywhere there were leaves piling up everywhere.

"I believed I could change the rain to leaves, and I did. Isn't it cool?" Romulus asked me picking up a leaf.

"It is amazing," I whispered softly, tilting my head to look at the leaves falling from the cloud. I knew at that moment that the saying was true. Anything was possible if you just believe in yourself.

I looked around the room of people in wonder. I felt pride well up inside of me as I realised that did all this with the help of Romulus and Ace. We made the smile appear back on these people's faces. Romulus, Ace and I had been working non-stop to make the people of this kingdom happy again.

Since the fight, we had tried to restore everything back to its original form but the loss of the supernatural beings that gave themselves for this kingdom cannot be replaced, so we made a special room for them.

We wanted not only the people of this kingdom to know but all the supernatural beings that came into the kingdom to know about the great sacrifice these people have done. There was a small place for each of the sacrificed people, with information about them and the life they had lived. My father was one of those people.

I loved my father even though sometimes we didn't have the best father and son relationship. I missed him as much as I missed my mother. I closed my eyes for a second to shake away the tears that would soon appear in my eyes.

I looked to my right to see Arielle holding Ace's hand firmly. I remember the day I first saw her in the cell. I couldn't believe that she was still alive. Through my whole childhood, I had lived with the feeling of knowing that I never got to know my twin sister.

When I saw my bleeding sister in the cell I couldn't help but feel anger the witches and soon enough with help of my people we found a way to be free. Since the day Arielle got free I have got to know so much more about her and the life she had lived until then.

I was shocked when I found out Ace was her mate, but I couldn't be happier for her because I knew that Ace would take good care of her. I am also glad he is her mate because if he did hurt my sister I could easily beat him up, for my sister.

"Is there anything you would like to add Zavion?" Romulus asked me suddenly making me snap out of my daydream.

"No." I didn't have anything to say because everything I wanted to say had already been shown to these people by the actions of my effort to help these people.