Chapter 46

Chapter 46

Shock filled throughout my body as I let the words sink in. I expected this day to be slightly peaceful and with no drama but this is exactly the opposite. Turning into a hybrid was not part of my plan form today.

I thought I had more since the fight just finished recently. I wanted to know more about what I am going to become. Nerves rack through my body when I realised that I know almost nothing of hybrids.

Zavion had told me a little bit of what to expect but I still am not sure. I do not know how I am going to change and what powers I will have.

"It is going to be okay. It would pain at first but in the end, you will feel relief, trust me." Ace said, grabbing hold of my shoulders that are shaking slightly from not only fear but anticipation.

"Go in." He pointed towards the black door.

"Are you not coming?"

"I can't there is wolfsbane all over the room. I am sorry, even if there was no wolfsbane I wouldn't be able to come in. When you change you are the strongest you have ever been, which means it will put me in danger if I come close to you."

"There you are this is the first time I have seen you in days. How are you feeling?" Romulus said, walking over to me with a big smile on his face.

"I am feeling better. What about you are you feeling alright?"

"I am feeling good."

"Arielle, where has my twin sister been for the past few days?"

"I have been in my room, what about you where have you been?"

"I have been around the fortress, but mostly my room," Zavion said rubbing his hands together, "Are you ready for this?"

"You are changing too?" I asked with shock.

"I am your twin. We get everything together including our powers."

"Come on you two, we need to get started before it is too late." I nodded my head in understanding and walked up to ask and wrap my arms around his waist.

"I will see you in a few days," I whispered to him just as our lips touch each others. This kiss was sweet but rough at the same time.

This was our way of saying I love you even though I couldn't see you. When we finally pulled away, I lean my head against his. We stared into each other's eyes for the last time of me being a human. After a few seconds, we finally pulled apart.

I walked to the door that is being Romulus was holding open for me. I glanced back to see Ace staring intently at me. With a final nod from him, I went into the dark room.

"This way," Romulus says grabbing my arm and leading me. After a few seconds, he stoped walking and pushed me against the wall. He started putting the chains around both my hands and legs.

"Why are you chaining me?" I asked my fear from earlier returning back.

"When a hybrid changes for the first few times, they feel immense pain because of the sudden power. Your human body has to adapt so that it no longer feels pain when you use one of your powers."

"What are my powers?" I asked squinting my eyes to look at Romulus in the dark room.

"You change half to a werewolf and vampire. You also have powers to do a spell but you are weaker than the witches. Your senses will heighten."

Before he could say anything else I felt pain erupt from the gums of my mouth, as I ran my tongue over my gums I felt liquid coming out of my mouth. I threw up all over the floor. My vision became blurry making me feel more unsafe than before.