Chapter 13

Chapter 13

There are no secrets that time does not reveal.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I took multiple steps back ignoring the smell of the dead bodies with blood all over the sand that you could no longer see.

I had just seen two wolves die right in front of me.

I had just seen the five wolves who I thought were wolves changed back to humans. I didn't know how to react. I couldn't react, because my mind was still frozen over what just happened.

It couldn't be what I thought could it? This was one of the questions that stood out most in my mind.

Could be they be, no they couldn't. I couldn't even say the name, it just seemed so distant to me, like there was a shield that forced me not to say the word.

I hadn't noticed before but I did now the four others wolves who were standing side to side had too changed back into their human form.

No, they are not naked, but they were shirtless, allowing me to see all their six packs that I could just- no Arielle remember what they did to you, remember that they gave you to your 'parents' without a second thought.

They all stared at me as if waiting for me to run away. You could hear the whispering of the trees from the deadly and very awkward silence. They all just kept on staring at me as if I was a piece of art. You could literally cut the tension with a knife.

I jumped at the sound of the phone that started to ring. It was to be exact Ace's phone. At least something broke the silence. He picked up the phone and spoke into with a fluent, flow of words that I couldn't catch because he was not speaking English. While he was speaking on the phone he kept on staring at me. His red eyes trying to connect with my boring brown eyes.

He spoke for two minutes then hung up.

"We are not going to hurt you," he says with his arms in surrender as a way to show his alliance.

"You- Youuu- You killed them and then you- you turned into a human from being a wolf," I tried to say but failed.

"Don't worry about. We are going to tell you everything if you just let us explain," He tried to say to me.

I couldn't trust my voice so went with option B and nodded my head to continue.

"I know there is a local ba-" Grayson started to say but I interrupted him.

"No, just explain everything to me here," I said my voice wavering with fear.

Just then we heard a faint help and remember the 'Patrick' trying to breath

"Oh my gosh!!" I exclaimed and would have run to him but he was covered in blood.

In seconds as if they were talking in their minds Sean, Jason and Chris were carrying 'Patrick' away.

"Where are they taking him?"

"They are taking him to the nearest supernatural hospital," Ace replied.

"So do you want to explain everything to me now?"

"Sure, what do you want to know?" Grayson asked.

"I don't know, maybe, everything."

"Ok, where to begin. Vampires, werewolves, witches, warlocks, demon, faerie and hybrid exist and all the other things don't exist. Each supernatural has a different kingdom. For example, the vampires have King Daville. The kingdoms are then ruled over by the hybrid kingdom which is like the main kingdom. They make sure everything is in place and that all the rules are followed, they also take rule over the royals."

"So what are you?" I asked curiously.

"I am the head hybrid guard"

"Which is...?"

"I'm a hybrid which is in charge of the security of the hybrid kingdom. Now I'm guessing that this is too much information for you so that is all I am going to tell you but remember there is much more to learn and you will learn in time," he said to me as if I was a baby.

"Okay, so you are not going to hurt me right?"

"If I wanted to hurt you then why I would have killed you by now," he said this as if it was completely normal to say that in a normal conversation.

"Oh," I say not knowing what else to say.

"Don't feel frightened by us, we would never hurt you. We never hurt humans unless really necessary," Grayson spoke.

"Okay, so where are we going from here?"

"Well we are going to the kingdom since our job here is done."

"What job?"

"Remember what I said princess, there is a lot to learn and you will learn in a time when you are fully awake."

"What are you talking about-" I started to say but trailed off as I felt the day's exhaustion filling my head with so many questions that it needed a rest. I started to feel myself fall but was caught by a pair of hands which I recognize as Ace because of the sparks.

Hey guys!!!

Hope you enjoyed it!!

So sorry for the long wait! Have been super busy and still am but I had enough time to slot this in.

Hope you liked it!

Ace is properly back!!

Yayyy!!

Remember to

Vote

Comment

Follow

Share

Not edited! 

TTBMBFF