Unpredictable ~ Author's Note.

[Disclaimer: All publicly recognisable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are MY property. I am in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
In addition please support Takaya Kagami (The owner of Owari no Seraph) for the original anime and manga wouldn't exsist without him!]

***

Hey guys! Thanks for choosing to read this fanfiction, I hope you like it! Before we start here a few things you should be aware of:

1. I am horrendously, slow at updating, so if you are really impatient please bare with me or return again when I have put up a few chapters.
2. I am not the best of authors, I try to proof read and edit all my chapters before I publish them, but if you do find a grammatical error do feel free to point them out in the comments, I wont mind if you do it nicely.
3. If you dislike swearing and profanities, please don't read this story since there will be a lot!
4. There will be smut further on in the book but I will always put a warning before the scene and on the start of the chapter.
5. This story will include some of the original plot from owari no seraph and THERE WILL BE SPOILERS. If you have not watched/finished watching Seraph of the end I recommend you finish watching it or don't complain.
6. No being a meanie-bo-beanie to other readers in the comments, I love all my readers dearly and I will delete any mean comments.
7. If you enjoy this book remember to vote and comment! :)

***

Since I am lazy here are a few abbreviation thingies I will be using throughout the book:
F/N: First name
L/N: Last name
N/N: Nickname
D/N: Demon name [Preferably boy names since for this story the Demon is a boy, sorry.]
E/C: Eye colour
H/C: Hair colour
H/L: Hair length
S/T: Skin tone
If there is anymore I will make sure to list them before the chapter! x

***

If you didn't skip the author note and have made it far this down, happy reading, Reader-Chan!

Alicia~ ❃