Unpredictable ~ Chapter 17.

-Y/N's POV-
It'd been approximately a week since the war had come to a halt and it was only now I'd decided to properly look into the Seraph Of The End. I was in the army's library thinking of any possible correlations.

I was seated at the end of the table, chewing on a chocolate bar. I thought a good place to start was to find a Bible, I mean it's talking about angels so why not?

I went to the religious section and looked through the bookshelves. While I searched for a Bible I also tried to spot a possible book about the seraph of the end. When I eventually did find a Bible I grabbed one but continued walking to the end of the isle, nowhere did I find a book about the Seraph Of The End. I considered asking a librarian but decided against it as it seems to be a 'taboo' topic.

Returning to my spot, I opened the book to the contents page.

"Let's see, seraph of the end." I muttered to myself,

"Seraph of the end...the end...ah." I found the last book, Revelation.
I quickly turned to the page and scanned through the pages,

"Then I saw the seven angels who stand before God, and they were given seven trumpets."

Was the first verse to catch my eye. Does that mean they're currently 7 angels?

"Hey, Y/N." I jumped at the sudden voice and stiffly turned around to find Shinya grinning at me brightly,

"Hello Shinya." I replied behind clenched teeth,

"Oh, did I scare you? Sorry~" he didn't let me answer, "I never knew you were religious, he took a seat in the chair next to me,

"I'm not." I blinked at him,

"Why are you reading a bible then?"

I looked down at the bible, "Oh, this? Well..."

Should I tell Shinya? He could be very useful as he's close to Guren.

"Can you keep a secret?"

"Of course I can."

I narrowed my eyes,

Shinya's voice became serious, "You know I can, Y/N. What is it?"

I lifted my pinky finger, "I know, pinky promise."

Shinya rolled his eyes and connected his pinky finger with mine,

"I'm not joking, I will cut off your arms in your sleep if you even breath about this."

"I need those..."

"Yeah, anyway." I lowered my voice, "What do you know about The Seraph Of The End?"

"The Seraph Of The End? Hm, let me see. It's a curse- just the basic stuff really. I know more but it'll take me a while to recall everything."

"Oh, you see, I was in Guren's office and I found this book-"

"What were you doing in Guren's office?" Shinya interrupted, cheekily raising and eyebrow,