Unpredictable ~ Chapter 5.

-Y/N's POV-
I worked as fast as possible to get the classroom fixed, but I also had to request for help. As soon as the cleaners arrived I saw them shaking with fear.

"Just to let you guys know this was Guren's doing. I don't find pleasure in tormenting kids with cursed gear. I will help you clean up." I stated, rolling my eyes.

A few nodded their heads furiously as I attempted to reassure them that I'm not as evil as they thought.

"Oh, Miss L/N, y-you don't have to help we can d-do this ourselves." One stuttered.

"I will be more than happy to help. I will have to leave earlier though, is that ok?" I smiled, politely at them.

"Of course!" The same person replied.

~•~

I bid goodbye to the cleaners and dashed out of the door. I planned on getting to my apartment and escaping the wrath of Guren.

I ran down the stairs and saw the double doors insight. A feeling of victory crept through my body and a wide grin spread across my face as I continued to run as fast as I could.

I was nearly there! I reached for the door and when I was about to grasp the handle, an arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me towards the other direction.

"Y/N, you're going the wrong way. My office is in this direction." Guren deadpanned, as he threw me on his shoulder and I let out a little yelp of surprise in response.

"For crying out loud, I was so close! You're such a buzzkill." I pouted and crossed my arms,

"I can let you continue, if you like?" He responded, turning his head to the side to look at me with a raised eyebrow,

"Really?!" I looked at him, my eyes full of hope,

"Of course. After we're done." He said in a fake reassuring tone, knowing perfectly well he just crushed my hopes and dreams.

I pouted and looked back down on the ground, crossing my arms.

"Hmph, you're so mean!" I muttered.

Guren turned his head so his lips were not far from my ear and whispered, "I'm currently carrying your heavy-ass, to my office. I'd say I'm an angel if you asked me."

"Egotistical bastard. And I'm not heavy" I said flustered at the proximity. I nearly melted in Guren's strong arm, however I was too scared of what was going to happen in the office to savour the feeling of his strong arm wrapped around my waist.

"Oh, there is nothing wrong with a bit of confidence, Y/N. And you are indeed quite light compared to other stuff I have carried."

"Oh we were talking confidence a long time ago, big head."

"You wound me Y/N." Guren placed a hand over his heart and faked sorrow,

I slapped him in the back as hard as I could, he didn't react and I stared at him, until he looked back at me.

"Oh, sorry. Was I supposed to fall to the ground crying in agony?" He looked at me blankly,

"Ugh! I can't with you! Just put me down." I began thrashing around,

"Why are you scared I will drop you? It's ok, I'll make sure if you do fall that you'll face-plant. Then I will feel less worse about it." He looked at me smirking,