Unpredictable ~ Chapter 9.

-Guren's POV-
Y/N had fallen asleep on my chest by the time Shinya arrived.
As he walked through the door he stopped and smirked at us, "Aw, how cute."

"Shut up." I threw his keys at him, which he caught with one hand and walked to his bathroom to treat his wounds.

"So how did your fight go?" I asked,

"How does any fight with Kureto go?" He rolled his eyes as he walked back into the room,

"You lost?"

"No, I managed to knock him out for a bit and ran the hell out of there."

"Well you're in trouble with your father."

"I know that. The sad thing is he doesn't even care if his son is a sexual assaulting bastard."

"As long as you're a Hiragi, no one cares."

"I'm an exception." Shinya piped up, "Did Kureto do anything to her?"

"No, she said he just tore her shirt, I know for a fact he groped her and shit." I shivered and nearly gagged, remembering the scene I'd witnessed not long ago.

Shinya cringed, "I'm worried about Y/N, though. I've noticed her father and Kureto have gotten...too close for comfort, shall I say." He narrowed his eyes,

I remembered, how I'd made Y/N upset and began to feel guilty.

"Yes, I've noticed that too." I kept it short.

"Do you think they've been discussing Y/N?" Shinya sat on the couch next to me and looked at Y/N with a Solemn expression on his face.

"I've been suspecting it, there's another meeting tomorrow. I wonder if we'll be able to find out." I sighed.

"Yeah, maybe."

All of a sudden I felt Y/N clutching onto my shirt, I looked down at her and saw her eyebrows scrunched together, she looked...scared?

"Is she ok?" Shinya asked, staring at Y/N in concern.

"Bad dream, maybe? She'll wake up soon." I used the arm which was around her shoulder to rub her arm in an attempt to comfort her.

"Hm, so you and Y/N-" A smirk was quick to dominate his features and I rolled my eyes,

"Not this, again."

"Yes, this. You like her, Guren."

I didn't respond.

"Hey, you stand a chance. Shinoa says she knows Y/N likes you." I snorted at that.

"Seriously, you two are such gossips, and what does Shinoa know?"

"I'll have you know, Shinoa is one of the most reliable sources I know."

"She's also great at manipulating the truth when it suits her, quite like you."

"Me?! I only state the truth and nothing but the truth." He said feigning offence,

"You're proving my point."

"As if! Besides, Guren you're one of the best liars I know, so aren't you the hypocrite." Shinya said in a smug tone.

"I'm good at it, doesn't mean I do it often."

"Yeah..." He chuckled, "Seriously, though, Guren, you two should try it."

"I don't want to."

"Why not?" He paused for a second, "Oh, for God's sake, please don't tell me you're still whipped over Mahiru." He groaned,