Unpredictable ~ Chapter 2.

-Y/N's POV-
After Guren's visit, he was constantly on my mind and I couldn't stop thinking about him.
I'd never felt anything like this before and I didn't know what it is.

"Ok, class, I'm going to give you this test, so if I ever have to cover you again, I will know a bit more about your abilities." As I began giving out the tests I heard groans, which I must admit made me feel slightly better, knowing that they weren't that scared of me, if it were my mother or father, they wouldn't dare make a sound.

As the students got to work on their papers, I sat by the teachers desk and read a book about the black series cursed gear, my type of weapon.

After around 10 minutes the door opened and Guren walked in, I looked up to look at him and gave him a small smile. He looked impressed.

"So, you managed to get those two to coexist next to each other?" He chuckled, slightly.

"Oh, I don't think that was me, I'm pretty sure they were afraid to feel your wrath again." I lowered my voice, "Especially Kimizuki, he seems like the teachers pet type, despite him sleeping during the class and acting tough." I replied,

"You're right and Yuu shows no respect to his superiors, I'm surprised he hasn't come bounding towards me, demanding for his weapon."

"I don't think that will last long though..." I stated and Guren turned his head to look at Yuu, who was eying Guren with longing in his eyes, it was as if he was contemplating whether to tackle Guren or not and he seemed on edge for a while but after at least 10 seconds of eye contact, he put his head down to work, chewing his pencil.

"You should probably go before he can't resist the temptation anymore." I said, my voice laced with amusement,

"Of course, I am quite tempting." He said suggestively and wiggled his eyebrows,

"To the problem kids, yeah I agree."

"I didn't know you were a problem child?"

"I am not a kid, nor do I find you tempting."

"Oh, please, that's what they all say..."

"Just leave before I give Yuu, the ok to tackle you to the ground."

"Ha, like he would even successfully do that and make it out conscious." He laughed, sliding me a note.

"See you around, Y/N"

"Yeah, yeah." I rolled my eyes and he closed the door, chuckling.

I opened the note and read it,

'Meet me in my office when you are done'

It read, followed by where his office was located.

I put the note in my pocket and continued to read the book as the class finished their tests.

~•~

I was nervous to meet with Guren. Which was unusual, I never got this nervous when meeting with someone new, even complete strangers.

I chewed on my lip as I saw Guren's office, my heart was in my mouth as I knocked on the big office door.

"State name and business." His muffled, deep voice came from the room.

"Y/N L/N, You asked me to come here."

"Oh, Y/N. Do come in."

I opened the door and was welcomed by mellow, jazz music and lightly dimmed lights.

"Welcome, Y/N, please sit down." He gestured to the seat on the other side of his desk. He had removed his JIDA uniform coat and was now in a white, dress shirt and black trousers.