Unpredictable ~ Chapter 8.

Author's Note:
D/H/C: Demon's hair colour
D/E/C: Demon's eye colour
D/H/L: Demon's hair length

-Y/N's POV-
I decided to study more about my black demon series weapon since the war started in 2 days.
I'm supposed to undergo training with Shinya tomorrow because more snipers were needed for missions, but this time I decided I would try and find out more about my demon rather than perfect my skills.

"D/N?" I called and all of a sudden it was as if I'd been taken to a white void, I found D/N sitting in front of me crossed legged. His bored expression wasn't on his face which was a change.

"Ah, Y/N! Why didn't you tell me sooner you were going to war with the vampires-"

"Did I even have to tell you? You seem to know already." I interrupted him, but that didn't stop the excitement clearly coursing through him,

"Forget that! Your life is finally getting interesting! Will I finally be put to good use?"

"Yes, yes you will but that's if you behave." I deadpanned ruffling his D/H/C hair,

"Of course, I'll behave." He purred,

"Good. Anyway there is something else I came for." I dropped my hand back to my sides,

"What may that be Y/N-sama?" He beamed, eagerly at me.

"Please drop the formalities. I just wanted to find out more about you."

"Me? Why's that."

"We're allies, no? I don't want to be strangers."

"Allies? I never thought of it that way. I saw myself as a servant to you. That's it." D/N looked confused at what I'd requested and I just smiled at him.

"I haven't. I would like to get closer to you. Is that ok?"

For the first time, I saw a sincere smile from D/N.
It held no spite, it held no mischief. It just held happiness.

"Sure."

-Guren's POV-
I began to feel a bit guilty about what I'd done to Y/N, but as if I'd admit that.

I walked to my office my hands tugging at my hair in frustration. I was stressed about how I was going to prepare the Moon demon Company, we hadn't gone to war in ages and this was too sudden.

I was about to open my door but at that very moment I heard someone yell my name from down the corridor.

"What do you want Shinya?" I yelled back,

He stopped in front of me, with a serious expression on his face.

"Where's Y/N?" He said seriously,

"As if I'd know?"

"Aren't you two always together?"

"Who do you think I am? Her bodyguard?" I snorted,

"Her boyfriend actually but never mind." He paused for a second, "What's gotten into you, did you two fight or something?"

I ignored him and opened my door, his smirk widened at the meaningless gesture,

"So you did fight! What was it about?! Is she gone because of it, because you're in deep trouble."