Unpredictable ~ Chapter 31.

To my readers:

Yeah, erm...enjoy the lemon/smut! 🤠

-Y/N's POV-
As far as I'm aware the war had come to an end, however that meant the usual schedule returned and everyone would be at work. I had texted Mito if she wanted to hang out after work, expecting her to reply after she was done of course.

I had to kill time somehow, and there was no one available to do so with, so I decided I would work out as I was feeling quite stiff. Guren opposed this and said I should rest. He eventually gave up when I said it was either that or drinking alcohol since I wouldn't be requested on the front lines for a while.

So here I was in the semi-empty gym, running on the treadmill.

This was going to be a long day.

~•~

'I left some documents in my room and I need them for a meeting. Since you want to do something so bad, I wonder how fast you can get them? I'll be counting from the moment I hit send!' I read the text from Guren as I began running towards the dorms. It was now 6pm as I ran from the library and was already making my way to Guren's room.

As I opened the door to his room I was shocked to find Guren sitting behind his desk, casually scanning over some sheets of paper.

"Hm, 2 minutes and 17 seconds, and that was just to my room." He tutted, without looking up,

"What are you doing here?" I said catching my breath, ignoring his previous comment,

"This is my room."

"No, I mean. Aren't you supposed to be at work,"

"I finished all my meetings and the rest of my work I can do here,"

I sighed, "Awe, you came to keep me company!" I cooed, walking behind him and bending over to hug him,

"Yeah, yeah." He rolled his eyes, smiling,

"In that case, I'm going to take a shower and I'll help you out."

"Alright!" He called from behind me,

I locked the bathroom door before stripping off my gym clothes. I tied my hair up and out of the way before stepping into the shower and quietly sighing as the warm water hit my body, the moment I turned on the tap.

My intentions were not to stay in the shower for as long as I usually do; so I scrubbed my body, and when I felt clean enough, I turned off the shower and grabbed a towel.