Unpredictable ~ Chapter 7.

-Guren's POV-
I slept on the couch, I was joking when I said we would sleep together, even I would feel slightly uncomfortable with that too.

I had woken up to my phone ringing and picked it up.

"Hello?" I said cooly, walking to the bathroom to take a shower,

"I have news for you, you won't like it." The person said in a monotone voice which shocked me, considering that completely contradicted their usual behaviour.

"Can it wait?"

"Sure, I guess."

"Ok, I'll call you back."

"Why are you wi-" before he could finish his sentence I hung up, I knew exactly what he was about to do.

I turned on the shower and took of my clothes, I sighed as the hot water hit my body.

~•~

I picked up my phone and dialled the number, putting it on speaker so I could talk while putting on my uniform pants.

"Guren~"

"What did you want to tell me?" I went straight to the point.

"Oh right. As I was saying you might not like this,"

"Mhm," I edged throwing my towel over my shoulder and walked out the bathroom.

"We're going to war with the vampires, fun right? I know~" he sounded oddly excited,

"WHAT?!" Me and Y/N exclaimed at the same time, I looked to the left to find Y/N by the bookcase, only in my shirt, which was huge on her, and all of a sudden the news I'd just received went through my other ear.

"Shinya, what nonsense are you spewing this time?" Y/N yelled, I however didn't hear I was to busy checking out her smooth legs and her waist and-

"Ah, Y/N! So that's why Guren 'couldn't talk'" he chuckled,

"Shut it." I snapped out of the trance I was in, grabbing one of my dress shirts and putting it on, while placing my phone on the desk.

"Why are you the one telling me this, shouldn't Tenri be telling me this?" I quickly slipped on my JIDA uniform coat and grabbed my phone.

"Eh~Tenri? You're lucky he isn't here...anyway you'll get the message soon, I just decided to tell you out of excitement~" he chuckled,

"I'm coming over there." I said sternly, slipping on my shoes.

"Aw, Guren. You're going to get me in trouble, I actually wasn't supposed to tell-" before he could finish I hung up,

"I'm coming too." Y/N announced, I hadn't even noticed she had gotten changed, I was too immersed in my own hurry.

"No you're not."

"Yes, I am."

I sighed, I didn't have time for this, "You're going to cover the trainees with Sayuri. End off."

"I'm sure Sayuri will be fine by herself-"

I sighed loudly interrupting her, "Fine, you can come, Goddamn."