Unpredictable ~ Chapter 3.

D/N: Demon Name
H/C: Hair colour (Referring to demon for this chapter)
H/L: Hair length (Demon only)
E/C: Eye colour (Demon only)

***

-Y/N's POV-
I had tears streaming down my face and I was on my knees, shaking with terror, my freedom had been short lived as I came face to face with Kureto, who seemed to be feeling superior from my distress.

"Please, Kureto-Sama I will do anything, ANYTHING! Just please, help. Surely you could possibly help me!" I begged,exasperatedly,

"And how exactly could I benefit from you, Y/N?" he asked,

"I'll do anything you want!" I repeated.

There was a silence as Kureto seemed to be contemplating in his head about what he could possibly want from someone as desperate as I was, until then a smirk flashed across his face.

"I know what you could do for me, Y/N-Chan." He sneered,

The tone of his voice and the use of the honorific '-Chan' immediately snapped me back to my senses and a sense of fear washed over me as I began to list the things he could want.

My eyes widened when I finally managed to figure out what he was getting to, I stood up and began backing away.

"N-n-no" I mumbled in disbelief,

"Did I not hear you right, Y/N? Didn't you say, and I quote, 'I'll do anything you want.' Hm? Tell me if I'm mistaken." He mocked.

"You're right, but that's way too far! There has got to be another way!" I attempted to negotiate but Kureto wouldn't budge.

"Y/N, we both know when I want something, I.will.get.it." and all of a sudden my feet left the ground as Kureto picked me up.

The thought of what was about to happen to me terrified me, but then I remembered.

This wasn't how it went.

And as if confirming my suspicions, I saw a black, smoke-like substances seeping out from underneath Kureto.

"Hm, I expected nothing less, D/N." I furiously wiped off my tears and anger surged through my body, of course I knew how D/N worked but for some reason, this time round I was thoroughly irritated.

Before I knew it I found myself in what seemed to be a white void and before me D/N was floating, sitting crossed-legged with his elbow on his thigh and his head rested on his palm, he wore a bored and disappointed expression on his face.

D/N had H/L H/C and E/C orbs which always had a mischievous glint. He had pointy ears and his white fangs peeped out from his lips. He was quite short, too.

"Aw, you're no fun, we never even got to the best part." He moaned,

"I didn't expect you to stoop that low." I growled,

"You've known me long enough to know that I feed off of your fear, you humans never learn do you?"

"Remember, you belong to me, I am technically your master."