3

Amy's POV
I was really nervous about my meeting at the University. My professor sat me down at his desk. Have I done something wrong? Are my grades dropping? I thought I hadn't dropped below a B+. I was really giving it my all this year. I only had one year left of University and then I was out of here. I was gonna be in the 'Big World' my father calls it.
"Now Amy. I organised this meeting because I have some fantastic news for you." My professor smiled at me. "Because your grades have been so fantastic, I've spoken to the head of New York University and they would like you to finish your course early." He said.
"Huh? That isn't good news." I gasped.
"Amy. You've finished all your credits. You've completed all the course work. You young lady are very headstrong and committed. You've done two years work in a year and a half. And if you keep your head down, you'll be able to finish your last year in six months." My professor said. "No one in any of my classes has done as well as you have." He said, clearly proud of me.
"Thanks sir." I smiled.
"Oh also, I understand your father has already paid the fee for your third year. I will give him a full refund." He said tapping my shoulder. " you should be very proud of yourself. I defiantly am." He said and I smiled. I can't believe this. "Oh also, I've been in contact with a couple of places where you might be able to do your internship. I know, this usually happens during your third year, and they only take third year students. But once you're finished in six months time, I'll help you get into those internships." My professor said. He had always seen something in me. Since day one. We said our good byes and I was off to tell you father the good news.

I walked into my empty apartment at 5:30pm. Why was I late? Well I found a cute outfit in H&M and needed to buy it. Anywho, as I walked in I noticed a small note written by my Dad.

- Charlie and I are at the Miranda's (next door). They're cooking us dinner. When you get home, please come.

I smiled and scrunched the letter up and threw it in the bin. I decided to keep the clothes I had on and go to the Miranda's. I was just about to knock on the door when Lin opened it.
"Alright so I'll see you guys tomorrow." Lin said waving to two people.
"Amy! I was just speaking to your dad. Ohmygosh I haven't seen you in ages. We need to catch up!" Phillipa squealed hugging the life out of me.
"Oh yeah! We definitely do." I smiled at her.
"How do you two know each other?" Lin asked Phillipa and I.
"My mum worked along side her Dad." I smiled once Phillipa finally let go of me.
"Right." Lin said a little bit confused. A boy, well man, was standing next to Lin. His face covered in freckles, he has clearly been in the sun for ages. He was wearing a purple V-neck shirt and white jeans.
"Hi I'm Amy." I smiled shaking his hand.
"Anthony. It's nice to meet you." He said shaking it.
"Likewise." I smiled tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.
"I'll call you later Amy." Phillipa said walking off. Anthony just stood there. "Anthony, you coming?" Phillipa shouted from the other end of the apartment building near the elevators.
"Y-yeah." He stuttered. "See ya Lin. See ya Amy." He smiled and waved goodbye.
"Come in, come in." Lin said gestured for me to come into his apartment.
"Amy!!!!" Charlie screamed hugging my leg. This was starting to become normal.
"Shush Charlie. Sebastian is sleeping." Dad said and I smiled.
"It's alright. He should be waking up from his nap soon." Lin said and I walked over to the kitchen.
"Need any help Vanessa?" I smiled.
"Oh no dear. Everything is almost ready. I made lasagne but it's taking a little longer to cook than normal. I think it's because of this new oven." She said to me. "Actually, do you mind just putting the salad on the table?" She asked.
"Of course not." I said grabbing the glass bowl and placing it on the table.
"Charlie, give your sister some space. She's holding glass." Dad insisted walking over and taking a seat by the table.
"Mrs Miranda, would you like some help?" Charlie asked.
"Oh no dear, it's alright." Vanessa said to Charlie and left a tap on her nose and Charlie giggled.
"Can I hold Sebastian?" Charlie asked.
"When he wakes up." Vanessa said.
"After dinner Charlie." Dad said reassuring.
"Okay." Charlie smiled and say down.
"Would you like a drink?" Lin asked grabbing some cups and placing it on the table.
"Waters fine." I said taking a seat next to my father.
Charlie tugged on my arm.
"Do you think they have blackberry lemonade?" She whispered.
"I don't think so." I said and she gave me a frown. Blackberry lemonade was a drink we sold at the cafe. I used to make it fresh at home and Charlie loved it.
"Alright. Dinner is served. Please eat up because I know they're gonna be left overs.

Anthony's POV
"Sorry about that. Vanessa invited our neighbours for dinner. She wants to get to know people in the neighbourhood incase something happens. You know how she is." Lin laughed at Phillipa and I.
Lin and Vanessa had just moved into their new apartment. He invited us over for coffee and so we could learn a couple of songs. We mainly focused on Take a Break (although Reneè couldn't make it and Schuyler Defeated). Lin cast me as John Lauren's and Phillip Hamilton. I was pretty excited to say that least. This is my first performing job.

"Isn't that Ross and Charlie Smith?" Phillipa said pointing to the father and daughter sitting on Lins new couch and he nodded. "Mr Smith!" Phillipa said walking over and giving him a hug. They must know each other.
"Pippa." the little girl Charlie squealed.
"Hey Charlie. Look at you. All grown up. You defiantly have your mothers eyes don't you?" Phillipa smiled hugging the young girl.
"It's good to see you again Phillipa. I'll tell Amy that we saw you. You girls should catch up. I think she needs it." The father, Ross, said and Phillipa nodded.
"Definitely." She smiled and came back to the table Lin and I were sitting on. We continued to speak about our roles and the next couple of rehearsals.
"Anywho. I should get going." Phillipa said.
"Oh yeah. Me too." I said and Lin opened the door.
"Alright so I'll see you guys tomorrow." Lin said waving us good bye. I heard Phillipa gasp so I whipped my head around.
"Amy! I was just speaking to your dad. Ohmygosh I haven't seen you in ages. We need to catch up!" Phillipa squealed at the girl standing in front of us.
"Oh yeah! We definitely do." the girl smiled. Her pearly whites showing. She said the most gorgeous smile.
"How do you two know each other?" Lin asked the two girls.
"My mum worked along side her Dad." The girl smiled.
"Right." Lin said. I noticed the girl look at me.
"Hi I'm Amy." She said showing her pearly whites and put her hand out for me to shake it. Don't freak out Anthony. Come on. I shook her hand. "Anthony. It's nice to meet you." I said. Should I have winked. You know, like a flirtatious wink. No. It's this Phillpas friend. She probably mature like Phillipa. Wait, Phillipa just finish University. As did I.
"Likewise." She said and tucked a piece of hair behind her eye. Yo! She's flirting with me!! I knew it.
"I'll call you later Amy." Phillipa said walking off with out me. I was left there. Looking like an idiot. I can't help myself when it comes to the ladies.
"Anthony, you coming?" Phillipa shouted from the other end of the apartment building near the elevators.
"Y-yeah." I stuttered- clearly embarrassed. "See ya Lin. See ya Amy." I smiled and waved goodbye. Damn she was cute. You know what, I'm gonna ask Phillipa for Amy's number. Hmm. Nah. I can't just ask. I've gotta be subtle.