12

*Two days later. One week until opening night at the Public Theatre*

Amy's POV
Jasmine had come back from London after visiting family. I was back at my apartment working on organising the opening. I decided I needed a small break. I also need to get to the Public Theatre soon as well.
"Hey Charls. Wanna see Pip again today?" I asked her and she nodded.
"We had so much fun last time. We did heaps of colouring in." She smiled and I couldn't stop but smile at her cuteness.
"I've gotta help Lin with backstage stuff. Wanna come?" I asked and her face glowed up with excitement.
"Yesssss!" She squealed. I found her coat and hung it over my arm.
"We're gonna have to walk." I said and she nodded.
"That's okay. I wanna see Daveed. His my favourite. I wanna marry him. He told me that his my boyfriend. Which means, I'm his girlfriend." Charlie giggled as she held my hand as we walked down the blocks.
"Is that so?" I laughed and she nodded.
"Amy. Phillipa told me that you like Anthony. Is that true?" She asked me as I swung her arm.
"Silly girl. Don't believe anything Phillipa tells you." I said and she nodded.
"It's okay Amy. You'll find something. Just like I found Daveed." I rolled my eyes. His is 25 years older than her. We entered the foyer.
"Hey Charlie!" Daveed said crouching down to her eye level and opening his arms to hug her. She ran straight into his arms.
"Charlie was just telling him that you're her boyfriend. I didn't know that." I smiled.
"Yeah. We're happy." Daveed winked at me picking my sister up and giving her a smooch on the cheek.
"That's yucky Daveed!" Charlie giggled.
"Have you seen Anthony?" I asked Daveed.
"Whoa. Someone's keen." He said playfully hitting my arm. I rolled my eyes.
"Not you as well." I groaned.
"He's in his change room." Daveed said and I found myself heading that way. I found his dressing room and opened the door.
"Hey! I could've been naked-"
"Like I haven't seen you naked before." I laughed and noticed Oak was sitting on the couch in he dressing room. His eyes popped out of his head.
"D-did I just hear that?!" Oak shouted. I gasped and covered my mouth.
"She was only joking. Weren't you Amy." Anthony said and darted his eyes at me.
"Y-yeah." I lied.
"Oh phew." Oak said wiping away fake swear from his forehead. Oak eventually left.
"That was close." Anthony sighed and I nodded and sat on his dresser.
"Here. Lemme fix up your ruffles." I said referring to his costume. I pulled them out and neatened up his shirt.
"What would I do with you?" He smirked and kissed me. I brought my hands to behind his neck and felt a wire.
"Is your microphone on?" I gasped pulling away. He shook his head. I pulled him closer to me and ran my arms down is short and played with the top of his pants and buckle.
"Amy." Anthony moaned against my lips.
"You're making me hard." He groaned.
"Good." I whispered and pull away. There was a knock on the door. I quickly pulled away and jumped off the dresser and Anthony wiped his lips against his shirt to wipe off the lipstick I left on his lips.
"Oh Amy. You're here." Lin said surprised.
"Yeah I was just helping Anthony here with the script. He was going over some warm ups." I lied just as Anthony turned to Lin.
"Warm ups. Right." Lin rolled his eyes. Lin left again.
"That was close." Anthony said and I looked down at his crotch.
"You might wanna sort yourself out before you go onstage." I giggle at his obvious member.
"You did this though. You fix it." Anthony said getting annoyed.
"Pay backs a bitch. Isn't it?" I giggled leaving his room to sort out his problem.

~*~

"I can't believe this time next week we would be open for everyone to see." Morgan said excitedly as she passed me her costume.
"I know. My kids are really excited to see it." Chris laughed. "They love the Schuyler sisters song. They take it in turn in singing the parts." Chris added and Reneè smiled.
"That's so sweet." She said. Lin walked in with a bottle of champagne.
"One of the reviewers just gave this to me. He said the show was awesome." He said and popped open the bottle. The bottle was passed around in a circle. When it got to me I passed it to Phillipa.
"Amy. Take a sip. You're part of the crew." Lin smiled.
"Uhh. I can't." I said looking at Pippa.
"Come on Amy." Chris chanted.
"Look guys. If she doesn't want to drink any, than that's fine." Anthony said standing up for me.
"Yeah. Who really cares." Phillipa said taking a sip and passing the bottle around again. "She's under 21 anyway." Phillipa added and everyone looked at me.
"Y-you're not 21 yet?" Chris asked shocked.
"Yeah. I'm 21 in July." I shrugged.
"You're so mature though. I thought you were." Chris added.
"But, at Ants you were drinking." Jasmine pointed out.
"That's because it was a party. And you saw what happened after that." I said turning red.
A chorus of 'what happened?' echoed the room.
"She threw up everywhere." Anthony added. "It was disgusting."
"Maybe you're not so mature after all." Chris joked and I laughed.