53

31st of December

Anthony's POV
Today was the last day of 2015. Lin wanted a throw a small party after our last show of 2015. He had ordered a bunch of food, sandwiches, sausage rolls, hot dogs, mini quiches, all that party sort of stuff and got it delivered to the Theatre. Time square is always busy. I got changed out of my cousins and put my jeans and top on. Everyone else was sitting around the break room eating room. Obviously Thayne crowded the cookies. He has the weirdest obsession with cookies. Someone knocked on my door.

"Come in." I shouted tying my shoes laces up. I looked up. It was Jasmine. "You don't need to knock, you know that." I chuckled grabbing my jacket.
"I just thought I would knock first. Just in case someone else was in here too." She smiled. It would've either been Oak or Amy.
"What's up?" I asked her grabbing my phone and putting it in my pocket.
"Benny and I are going to hit up a couple of clubs tonight, before the ball drops. You and Amy should join us. We're going to invite a couple of others as well." Jasmine smiled sitting on the table.
"Sure. Sounds alright. I don't think Amy and I had any plans anyways." I told her and she nodded.
"Awesome. Well, you're going to have to shower and get changed. You can't wear that to a club."
"Yes I can. Guys can get away with anything." I snickered.
"Come on Anthony. Dress up a bit. It's that really fancy one down the road. Circle, or whatever it's name is. You know, where all the celebrities go. I heard there was going to be a secret guest performing." Jasmine teased.
"Fine." I grumbled and she clapped her hands.

~*~

I hoped in the cab with Jasmine, Benny and Amy. Amy was wearing a really tight red dress. There were cut outs near her chest. Fuck she looked so hot. She placed her arm in my shoulder.
"I'm glad you dressed up." She smiled kissing my cheek. I smirked at her. 
"Would you guys stop?" Jasmine rolled her eyes.
"What? We aren't doing anything." I told her and she looked away from us. Benny passed her a glass of champagne and she sculled it. Is Jasmine okay?

~*~

"Ohmygod. Can you get your girlfriend away from my boyfriend?" Jasmine groaned as she walked over to me. I was chatting away to Javier. "Jasmine. They're friends. They're celebrating New Years together. Let them be." I chuckled. She's totally over exaggerating.
"Pleeeeeeeeaaaase." Jasmine groaned tugging on my arm like a child.
"Fine." I muttered. "Sorry Javi. I've gotta go." I waved and Jasmine practically dragged me over to Amy and Benny who were talking. Amy had her phone out. I think she was looking at the weather or Facebook or something. Benny had his hand on her arm. It's nothing I haven't seen before. I slithered my arm around her body and kissed her temple.
"Whatcha guys talking about?" I asked and Amy jumped. I must've scared her and thought I was a creep.
"Oh. N-nothing." Amy smiled changing her worried expression to joy fullness and placed her phone in her bra and kissed my cheek. I smiled at her. I saw Jasmine in the corner of my eye glaring at her. Alright. Jasmine. Why is she acting like this? It's actually making me mad. It's turning out to be a shit night. Jasmine  pulled me back onto the dance floor.
"Jasmine. What the hell?" I grunted. She sighed.
"I-I don't like the way they touch each other." Jasmine groaned and I pointed to my hand that she was holding. She let go of it.
"Stop being so over dramatic." I spat.
"You know what Ramos. Fuck you!" Jasmine spat at me. We got from from 0-100 really fast. I tried to think of a good Hamilton reference. But she would've have laughed.
"Jasmine. Just speak to me." I asked her.
"No! I've tried to! You know I still like you. It drives me mad. Sure. I'm utterly devoted to Benny. But I can't help it." She yelled at me. Thank god the music was blasting loudly.
"Jasmine. Just go home. You've had too much to drink. We'll talk tomorrow." I rolled my eyes. I could tell she wanted to kiss me. She was looking at me like a piece of meat. Alright that's it. I hurried back to Amy and Benny.
"Benny. Go take your girlfriend. She's had too much to drink." I told him and took Amy's hand. "Let's go."
"Where are we going?" Amy asked me excitedly.
"Back to yours." I mumbled.

"Why? It's not midnight yet. I was hoping we could, you know, stay a little longer." Amy pleased playing with my fingers in her hands.
"Babe. Please." I begged giving her my puppy dog eyes. She sighed.
"I suppose so." She smiled at me and she skipped outside. "Can we go to a different club? Or get something to eat. I really feel like a kebab." She smiled swinging my arm.
"Whatever you want baby girl. We can get it." I smiled and kissed her head.
"Ooo do you wanna have sex in Central Park?" She giggled. Man that giggle is the cutest.
"Babe. There are rangers which patrol the park. Plus, I'm sure it's illegal." I laughed. She was a bit tipsy. Heck, we both were. She was my greatest distraction from anything.
"What about ice cream?" She asked me.
"You wanna get ice cream?" I asked her.
"Yesssss! Come on Anthony. Let's go get some ice cream." She giggled tugging me into an ice cream shop.
"Hi. What can I get you guys?" The lady asked. What are the chances that an ice cream shop is open at 11:30 at night on New Years Eve.
"Yeah. I'll get two cups. I'll get one cookies and cream and-" I turned to Amy.
"Do you have rainbow?" She asked the lady sweetly acting like a child.
"We sure do honey." She smiled.
"Sorry about her. She can't control her alcohol very well." I laughed and so did the lady.
"It's all good. As long as she doesn't vomit." She laughed and I nodded. I gave Amy her ice cream and began to eat it.
"This is soooo good. It's the greatest ice cream I've ever had." She moaned.
"Babe. Let's get you home." I chuckled guiding her back to her apartment. I opened up her door and she walked in and sat on the couch and lay down. "You feeling okay?" I asked her and she smiled.
"Cuddle me." She smiled and I bent down and brushed her hair out of her face.
"Do you think you're going to vomit?" I asked her.
"Cuddle me pleeeease freckles." She giggled covering her mouth with her hands. I smiled. She hasn't called me that in ages.
"Do you know how many freckles you have on your face?" She asked me as I helped her sit up and I sat next to her and wrapped my arms around her.
"I've been told 184." 
"Who told you that? You could be bothered to count them all. There's heaps! At least one thousand." Amy giggled again.
"You told me I had 184." I laughed at her. "I love you." I kissed her head and she tangled herself over me.
"I love you to Anthony." She smiled and shut her eyes. I looked at the clock. I smiled. The time read 12:45. You'd think we would hear the fireworks. "Happy New Year." I smiled and placed another soft kiss on her head and she snuggled into my chest tighter.

~*~

THANK YOU SO MUCH 6,000 READS YOU GUYS ARE ALL AMAZING 😉😘😘😜