4

Anthony's POV
I left my apartment and boarded my train. Jasmine and I share an apartment. We aren't together but you know, we're each other wing men. It's a good 20 - 30 minute train ride into town. Today, though, was different. I couldn't stop thinking about Phillipa's friend, Amy. She was beautiful, and I mean beautiful. Like a flower. I looked outside the window and sighed.

"Is there something wrong Anthony?" Jasmine asked me.
"Nah. I just didn't sleep well last night." I lied. Once we got off our stop, we began walking towards the Theatre. Lin, Alex and some others usually get to the theatre a little bit earlier to set up and what not. We were told yesterday that we're gonna have our costumes fitted. I'm pretty excited. I opened the stage door and allowed Jasmine to walk in first, being the gentleman I am.
"Shh. Sebastian. It's okay. Daddy's gonna be here soon." I heard some say behind me.
"A-Amy?" I stuttered.
"Hey Anthony right?" She questioned.
"Yeah. That's me." I smiled and she looked down at the crying baby in her hands.
"I'll see ya later." Jasmine said walking off. I turned back to Amy.
"Can I?" I asked her taking Sebastian, Lin's son off her hands.
"Go ahead." She said passing him to me. "I've tried everything. His not hungry, he hasn't wet himself and he can't be tired because he just woke up from his nap." Amy said flustered and a little stressed out. Lin must have asked her to look after him. The second in was in my arms, he went quiet.
"How did you do that?" Amy gasped, clearly amazed at my talent.
"Baby's love me." I laughed and pokes Sebastian's nose and he grabbed my finger and smiled.

"Ramos. Good for you to finally show up." Lin said walking over to the two of us.
"Sorry Lin. It's my fault. Sebastian just kept crying." Amy said ducking her head. "You should go Anthony. Your dresser needs to speak to you." Lin said to me and I passed Sebastian back to Amy.
"I-I'll uhh, see you around." I blushed and walked off. Lin quickly followed me.
"Dude, remember my rule. No dating until we make it to Broadway." Lin said and I stopped in my tracks.
"And what if we never make it to Broadway?" I said clearly a little angry. "S-sorry." I gulped and Lin rolled his eyes.
"Anyways, I thought you and Jas had a thing." Lin said as we continued to walk and talk until we reached our dressing rooms.
"It was a fling." I laughed and went to grab my clothes.
"Anthony! Be careful with those clothes!" My dresser shouted at me. "They're not finished yet." She said and gestured for me to sit down.
"So, uhh, Lin. What's Amy doing here?" I awkwardly asked my best friend.
"She's looking after Sebastian. Vanessa is developing a cold and I thought I would be the best for me to take him for the day while she gets better." Lin smiled speaking about his family. 
"Oh, but doesn't Amy have University or something?" I asked him. Lin sighed and then chuckled.
"If you must know, she didn't have Uni today and she had today off work. Don't worry. I checked with her." Lin said as his dresser buttoned up the buttons on his shirt.
"Wh-what uni course does she do?" I asked Lin.
"Event Management. Which is really cool. Actually, I was gonna ask her to organise our opening night, here at the Public. Anywho, I wanted to make sure that everyone was okay with that first-"
"I'm sure they will be." I cut him off and Lin looked at me and raised an eyebrow. "Well, she's really close with Phillipa apparently." I said and he nodded.
"I heard my name. What's up?" Phillipa said knocking on the dressing room door.
"Oh nothing." I said pulling my pants up and my dresser tighten my belt.
"Just talking about Anthony's crush." Lin blurted out.
"Aww Ramos has a crush. What is she like? When can I meet this lucky lady? Do I know her?" Phillipa said hugging me.
"Uhh." I said not making eye contact with her.
"You sure do Pip!" Lin laughed and Phillipa gasped, covering her mouth.
"I knew it! You and Jas are going out!" Phillipa shouted. Just as she did Daveed, Oak and Jasmine walked past.
"You wish we were Ramos. I'm so outta your league." Jasmine laughed and the boys hi fives each other.
"Can all actors please come to the stage in five minutes. Thank you." Our stage manager said over the loud speaker.
"There all done." My dresser said patting me down to make sure all my buttons were okay and my ruffle was neat. Just as Lin exited the room Phillipa looked at me.
"You know, I could help set you and Amy up." She said and winked.
"But you know Lin's rule." I groaned walking out with her.
"Who cares about the rule. It's stupid." Phillipa laughed. You could say that again.

Amys POV
"Pleeeeeaaase Amy. I'll give you $50." Lin begged.
"Well, seeing there's money involved..." I laughed. "I'm kidding. Of course I'll look after Sebastian. Just let me get changed into something." I smiled gesturing to my pyjamas I was still wearing. Lin had just asked me to babysit his son. But he needs Sebastian by his side just incase anything was to happen. Understandable. He is a new parent and doesn't want anything to happen to him. I quickly changed into my dress and some canvas shoes. I grabbed my fringe bag and a hat. Phillipa gave me this particular one when we were kids. I smiled at the memory. I walked back out and Lin drove me to the theatre.
"I probably won't be able to talk a lot. If you really need help, tell out. Just woke up from his nap so he shouldn't need another one until 1:00. The rest of the cast will be coming soon." Lin rambled as he got his son out of his car. I laughed at how protective he was to his son. I've left a bunch of toys and stuff in my change room, but I doubt you'll need them. If he gets restless, just put him in the pram-here you might need my car keys just incase- oh and just take him around the block a couple of times." I laughed at Lin's rambles.
"Lin, I've got this. Just take a deep breath. If you trust me, then you don't need to worry about Seb. We'll probably just hang around here." I smiled. Lin took a deep breath and sighed.
"Thank you again." Lin said and patted my shoulder and left.
"Alright little buddy. Where should we be explore first?" I said to the little baby now in my hands. I began walking around the theatre. I met two guys, Daveed, who was tall, wore glasses and had really cool hair and a guy who I was told to call 'Oak'. I did ask him what his full name was but it was to hard to say so I've already forgotten it. One of the doors opened unexpectedly.

"Jesus Christ." I said scaring myself. Sebastian started to cry. Oh no. I was doing so well though. "Shh. Sebastian. It's okay. Daddy's gonna be here soon." I muttered to him rocking him side to side.
"A-Amy?" Someone stuttered.
"Hey Anthony right?" I said acting cool. Ohmygod it's him. It's the kid with the freckles. Look at those eyes.
"Yeah. That's me." He smiled.
"I'll see ya later." A girl said walking off. I haven't met her yet so I have no idea who she is. She came in with Anthony maybe her and him are a thing?
"Can I?" Anthony gesturing to take Sebastain off me and he did so.
"Go ahead." I said. "I've tried everything. His not hungry, he hasn't wet himself and he can't be tired because he just woke up from his nap." The second he was in Anthony's muscular arms Sebastian went silent. As Anthony looked down to focus on the little boy, I knew that I needed to look at his features a little bit more. Today half his hair was tied up. He was wearing a t-shirt and some shorts. Lin said something about being in costumes today. I wasn't quite listening beforehand. I would love to see how and if this man can pull off pre-revolutionary clothing.
"How did you do that?" I gasped shocked, focusing on him, and focusing on the boy in his hands.
"Baby's love me." He laughed and pokes Sebastian's nose and he grabbed Anthony's finger and smiled.
"Ramos. Good for you to finally show up." Lin said walking. Now he comes?! Right after his child has stop crying. Okay. So his last name might be Ramos.
"Sorry Lin. It's my fault. Sebastian just kept crying." I said taking the blame for Anthony and why he was going to be late. "You should go Anthony. Your dresser needs to speak to you." Lin said to the freckled boy and I was given Sebastian back.
"I-I'll uhh, see you around." Anthony said walking off and I waved goodbye. Lin followed him soon after.