38

Anthony's POV
"Babe. Where's Jasmine?" Amy asked tapping on my chest, waking me up.
"I don't know." I groaned pulling her closer to me, and kissing her head without opening my eyes. I didn't want to get up. I may or may not have drunken to much last night, and then we got back and when I say, we, I mean Amy and I and believe me, we had a great night and it defiantly as Oak put it 'end with a bang'.
"I left her a note hoping she would see it, you know, so she wouldn't hear us or walk in on us." Amy insisted last night that we write Jasmine a note. I thought it was a stupid idea.
"Babe. Don't worry about it. I'm sure she's just asleep." I muttered pulling Amy onto my body so I could run my fingers down her hips and grabbing her arse.
"You better look for her. I can barely walk. Thanks to you." Amy muttered and I opened my eyes up.
"You betcha." I said and smirked. The front door to the apartment opened and shut.
"Is that you Jasmine?" I ask from my room.
"Uhh, yeah. I thought you guys would still be sleeping. Can I come in?" Jasmine asked turning the door knob.
"Yep." I said and Amy got off me, sat up and crossed her legs. She used the sheet to cover her chest. "I'm surprised you can do that." I smirked and she rolled her eyes.
"Soooo, where did you go last night?" Amy asked darting her eyes for Jasmines.
"Uhh, out." Jasmine said and looked at me.
"Uh huh." I said wanting her to go on. I noticed Jasmine look at Amy.
"So, uhh, Benny took me back to his, and we drank a bit more, and we uhh..." Jasmine trailed off. Amy playfully slapped Jasmines arm.
"You guys did it didn't you? Jas, I'm so happy for you." Amy smiled hugging her.
"Thanks. H-he said he'd call me. You know, maybe go on a date or something. Which I would absolutely love." Amy was smiling ear to ear.
"Now we have more things in common." Amy smiled and Jasmine raised an eyebrow. I slid my hand under the sheets and flicked Amy's thigh hoping she wouldn't say anymore.

"We both had sex last night." Amy smiled.
"Yeah." Jasmine said and got up and left. I noticed Amy gulp.
"I don't think she knows that you and Benny, uh you know." I said and Amy flushed red.
"Well, I'm happy for her." Amy smiled and picked up her phone and removed it from the charger.
"Hey Benny." Amy said into the phone. I whistled for Jasmine to comeback. "Oh really? Yeah, she just walked through the door. She did? Oh I'll let her know. Thanks Benny. No worries." Amy paused as her friend spoke. "Yep. I'll tell her you said that. Yep, she's right here." Amy placed the phone face down on her shoulder. Amy turned to Jasmine.
"Benny told me to tell you, that he thinks you're pretty, and he would like to catch a movie sometime-" there was mumbling on the phone. "Benny also said that you can choose the movie and that he will also be buying dinner for you." Amy told Jasmine. Jasmine let out a squeal. "Oh and you left your phone at his house." Amy added and went back to talking to Benny. Jasmine skipped with joy out of the room as Amy hung up on her friend. Amy lay back down and tucked her head under my chin. I rubbed her arm with my hand and gave her another soft kiss on her head.
"I love you so much."
"I love you too."

~*~

"I'll just get a eggs benedict with out the ham but with spinach and I'll get a fruit salad." Amy smiled at the waitress.
"I'll get the same." I said and passed my menu to the waitress. The waitress popped her gum and walked off. I watched Amy sip her water.
"I-is there something wrong? Is there something on my face?" Amy asked me and I shook my head. I was going to say, 'there are some many things wrong but not in this moment' but I know how much Amy hates cheesy things so I didn't bother.
"Nope. I just looking at your beautiful face." I smiled and Amy's hair blew in the wind. We were sitting outside the cafe. It was a really warm day in New York. We decided to get bunch although it was two o'clock, so really, a late lunch. From here we would go to the Theatre. Our lunch came and we started eating. Amy took a photo of me as I was just about to put my food in my mouth.
"Delete that photo now."
"But you look good in it."
"I probably look like a turd." I groaned. Amy giggled.
"I need a good caption."
"Are you putting this on Instagram?"
"You betcha." She smiled at me. I couldn't say no to her. She was just so sweet. She came up with some cheesy caption about me. We continued to eat and enjoy our time together. I paid for our meals and we left. I held Amy's hand tightly and she placed her head on my shoulder.
"C-can you teach me Spanish?" She said out of the blue.
"Sure. Why? Does Charlie want to learn?"
"No no. I do." Amy smiled up at me.
"Amy. You don't have to learn Spanish because of me." I said and gave her temple a small peck.
"Ka pai. E kore ahau e." Amy muttered.
"Whoa. Don't go all bilingual on me." I chuckled as we made it to the Theatre.
"Kino rawa." Amy said and poked my chest. What is she saying? "Kei te haere ahau ki te haere kitea Lin." Amy said and with a flick of her hair she left. She said something about Lin, maybe she's going to look for him or talk to him.

~*~

I walked out in costume and walked down the stairs. I noticed Amy and Daveed talking. Her arm was lingering on his biceps. How dare he. That motherfucker.
"Daveed. You need to get ready." Amy giggled.
"The show doesn't start for another twenty minutes. Come back to my room and I'll make coffee."
"No no. It's fine. I should go find Anthony." Amy smiled when she said my name. I leaned on the doorframe. That's right Diggs. She's mine. Daveed walked off and Amy turned around.
"Oh Jesus. Don't do that."
"Do what?"
"Stop creeping on me like some pervert." Amy slapped my arm.

~*~

This was a shitty chapter. I'm sorry