65

Amy's POV
After the show, I packed up and waited for Jasmine.
"Look, I'm happy to go to Bennys, if you guys want some space." Jasmine suggested and I looked at her.
"Actually, is that okay? I don't want to sound rude-"
"It's not rude. I'm suggesting the idea." Jasmine laughed sipping on her water bottle as we left the theatre. We walked for about four blocks, when Jasmine turned left to go to Bennys (she gave me her keys in case Anthony was asleep and wouldn't pick up) and I continued my walk to Jasmine and Anthony's apartment, alone. I decided to stop and get some food for Anthony. I actually had no idea if he had eaten or not, but I doubt he hasn't. I ordered him his favourite burger from this dive bar two minutes away from his place. I walked up the several flights of stairs and knocked on his door. I waited a couple of moment, and the. I knocked again. Come on Anthony. Answer the door.
"Yo Jasmine. I reminded you like three times to remember your key I-" Anthony stopped as he opened the door and looked at me. He honestly looked broken. His hair was out and all over the place. He was wearing his old grey sweat pants and his skin looked yellow. He looked sick. He definitely hasn't eaten since yesterday, I could tell. His face lit up and he smiled.
"Hey."
"Hey." I smiled back and passed him the bag of his burger, fries and strawberry milkshake.
"Thanks." He smiled and gestured. "Come in." He shut the door and I placed my bag on the dining table. "Hey Miles." I said squatting down and patting the dog. Anthony had already started to munch on his fries. I sat down on the couch with him. I didn't say anything until Anthony sipped on his milkshakes.
"A-are you okay?" I asked him and he stopped and froze. He nodded.
"What I said yesterday was uncalled for. It was horrible. I shouldn't have targeted you like that." He mumbled and I nodded. I placed my hand on his knee and smiled kindly at him. I used my palm to wipe his tears away from his eyes. Jasmine was right. I've never seen him cry before.
"I didn't mean one word-"
"I know." I cut him off before he started to cry again. "You don't need to apologise-" this time it was Anthony who cut me off. This is why we can't get through arguments.
"I do. I really do. I don't know how to respect women. When my father was around, he was my only role model growing up. I promised to myself that I would never end up like him. Yet, after yesterday, I felt like I had broken the promise to myself." Anthony was raw. And I mean, really raw. In a way I had never seen him before. He looked fed up and exhausted. Honestly, men showing emotion is hot. Anthony placed his hands in mine. "I love you with all my heart. I want you to know that." I nodded. "I can't keep doing this to you." Anthony said and I nodded.  I placed my han son his shoulder.
"I'm not going to break up with you Anthony." I giggled.
"Phew." It looked like a whole heap of weight had been taken off his shoulders. His slouching straighten up.
"I love you. And that's all that matters. We'll look back on this and laugh at our stupidity." I smiled at him and Anthony grinned.
"You're incredible. I hope you know that. I don't ever want to lose you." He said and wrapped his arms around him. I put my arms around his shoulders and we held each other in a tight embrace.

"You make me so happy. I can't even begin to explain the joy you bring into my life. The love you bring whenever we're together." Anthony smiled cupping my cheek in his hand and caressing it. "Yo, I don't know how I got so lucky. You're like no other girl out there. You're special to me. And you'll always be special to me. You're beautiful inside and out." He said tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. He made me feel like the only girl in the world. He made me feel like a princess. I cherished every moment with him. "I need to let you know, that I'm never going to hurt you. And I'm going to change. For you. Baby. I promise. No more fights. No more yelling. No more scaring one another. There were so many long nights I had to myself, thinking about the day, that one day, I would be sitting next to the most perfect human being and telling her how much I love her. You have never left my side. Heck, we fought and yet you're here, supporting the heck out of me." This made me giggle. This would've been more romantic if he used less slang, but that's why I love him. I smiled widely. "You have my heart, Amy, it's yours for better or for worse. You are my sun, my moon, my stars and my everything. You give me so much love, even when I'm a total dick. You're my everything." I giggled. You could say that again. I felt so at home with Anthony. I'm never been so sure of home in my entire life. Mom leaving us, left a huge burden on me. The space she had in my heart, was still there, but Anthony filled that space. The small things he did, the buying of a single rose, the gift of coffee and tea, the fact he allowed me into his life is beyond special to me. He makes me feel helpless. "Stay here." He grinned and left the room. I tapped my foot on the ground and waited for Anthony to come back. "I still haven't finished my songs for you just yet, but I'm going to sing for you." He said coming back with his guitar.
"O-okay." I said and Anthony sat on the coffee table across from me, the guitar on his lap separating us. Anthony played a couple of notes and chords and hummed and then began to sing Grenade by Bruno Mars. Honestly, his voice was perfect for this song. I pulled out my phone and took a short ten second video of him playing. His voice was melodious. I'll put in on instagram later. Once Anthony stopped singing and playing I smiled. He was amazing. Whenever I stayed over, Anthony would hum when I was asleep. It was peaceful. I felt so safe with Anthony. And honestly, I see myself having kids with me. Not now, but hopefully in the future. He'd be a better father to his kids, better than his own father ever was to him.
"Let's go to your-" I stopped for a second. "Your cuarto." I winked
"Oh Spanish. Now you're speaking my language." Anthony smirked placing his guitar on the ground and taking my hand and led me to his bedroom.

~*~

Guys I'm so annoyed. I found a really good photo of Anthony on Tumblr last night and I tried to save it, and I thought I did, but it didn't save and it was perfect for this chapter. Eugh!

Note: I found it so I used it.

Comment your favourite lyric/quote of the show and everyone else has to guess to said it!