6

*Saturday*

Amy's POV
I woke up really late today. Like, really late. I was up until 4 am doing homework so I could go to Anthony's party today. My alarm clock read 3:26pm. I sighed and rubbed my eyes as the door opened.

"Just checking you're not dead." Dad laughed.
"I'm not." I groaned rubbing my eyes and sitting up.
"Amy! You're up. I brought you your favourite. Iced Peach Tea from Starbucks." Phillipa said and I glared at my dad.
"She's your best friend." Dad said and I nodded. "I'm taking Charlie out for dinner. I'll talk to you tomorrow." Dad said and left my room shutting my door.
"Okay. Spill." Phillipa said just as I took a sip of my drink. I laughed at her.
"Spill? What? My drink? It costs six dollars. I'm not gonna spill my drink." I laughed and he looked me dead in the eye.
"I meant Anthony, you goof." She said and I blushed. "Tell me." She said and slapped my arm.
I sighed. "I blew it." I said. "Anyways. I'm not looking for a relationship, and he's clearly not interested." I muttered.
"Amy. Anthony was on the phone with me for forty minutes. He couldn't stop talking about you. His only throwing this party so he can see you again." Phillipa smiled. I looked at my drink with Phillipa gave me. "Go have a shower. I'm just gonna wear this tonight." Phillipa said pointing to her outfit. She was wearing a skirt and a top and ankle boots. I nodded at her demand.
"Hey Pip." I smiled cheekily.
"Yes?" She said suspiciously.
"Can you get me some alcohol?" I asked her and she rolled her eyes. I'm not 21 until July.
"Fine. I'll get you some on our way there." She opening up a magazine and reading it as I went to have my shower.

~*~

"Okay. I got you a bottle of vodka and only one bottle. Remember what happened last time?" Phillipa laughed starting the car. I flatted down my white skirt and blushed.
"I tried to kiss everyone and I shouted everyone drinks." I said and Phillipa laughed at the memory. "I promise I'll be good tonight." I said using a childish voice. We rocked up at Anthony's apartment building. I sighed before Phillipa knocked on the door.
"Hey Pip!" Jasmine said hugging her friend.
"Hey Amy. It's so good to see you again." Jasmine said hugging me.
"You too!" I smiled hugging her. I look over her shoulder and noticed everyone else was here.
"I'm gonna find Anthony." Jasmine smiled to Phillipa.
"Now can I please have my alcohol?" I begged and tugged on Phillipa's arm.
"Fine." She groaned and passed me my bottle of vodka.
"Amy's here. Amy's here!" Daveed shouted hugging me. "And she brought the goods!" Daveed smirked.
"No this is my bottle. And my bottle only." I said hugging my bottle of alcohol.
"You can't drink the whole bottle in one night." Phillipa said and I rolled my eyes.
"Watch me." I smirked and she grabbed the bottle off me.
"I'm gonna hang onto this for now." She said and grabbed a red cup and filled it up with vodka and lemonade - my favourite.
"Talk to me when you want some more." Phillipa demanded. Daveed put his arm over my shoulder and dragged me away of Phillipa.
"It's fine. I have some." He whispered in my ear and walked me over to Ariana DeBose and Andrew Chappelle. They both seemed friendly so I hung out with them most of the night. I noticed Anthony walk over and say hi to Daveed. I think by now it was either 10:30 or 11:00 ish. I'm not to sure.
"Hey Anthony!" I squealed. I get really excited when I'm drunk.
"Hey! Phillipa has been looking all over for you." He said hugging me tightly. His grasp lingered around my waist. "Tell Pippa that I'm here!" I squealed again. I gasped.
""Oh you smell nice." I said poking him. He looked at me strangely.
"C-can I speak to you outside?" Anthony said and I nodded.
"Sure. Hold my drink, my man." I said passing my red cup to Daveed.
"How much has she said to drink?" Anthony asked Daveed.
"Uhh, 7 maybe 8." He laughed.
"Anthony come on! Let's go talk." I said grabbing his arm and walking off.
"Wrong way Amy." He said and I giggled following him to outside the apartment. I looked at Anthony.
"I'm gonna start calling you freckles." I smiled and he smiled.
"Okay, no worries." He laughed and took me down the hall.
"Oooo where are we going?" I giggled.
"Some where private." He muttered. He seems a bit grumpy. Is he grumpy at me?
"Look freckles." I laughed. "That's funny." I laughed again. "I don't see why you can be angry at me." I said when we went to the corner of the hallway.
"I'm angry at myself Amy." Anthony confessed.
"Tell me why you're angry freckles." I said running my fingers up his chest.
"Hey, you know the rule." Anthony smirked.
"But Lin isn't around. And I won't tell anyone." I smiled.
"If we get in trouble it's your fault." He smirked before kissing me passionately.

~*~

"Where have you been? I've been looking all over for you!" Phillipa shouted. My head was now in Anthony and Jasmine's toilet.
"I found her by Daveed. We started to talk and before you knew it, she started vomiting." Anthony said. Which is clearly a total lie.
"Can we stay here tonight Pip? I don't feel to good." I said. She looked at Anthony. He nodded.
"Take her to my bed. It's nice and warm." Anthony offered.
"Well, where are you supposed to sleep?" Phillipa asked as he passed me a glass of water and two Panadol tablets.
"I'll just sleep on the couch. It's all good." He smiled. Phillipa walked out to speak to someone or grab something. I can't really remember.
"I'm sorry if I ruined your night." I cried into my knees.
"Oh Amy. You haven't ruined my night." Anthony said wrapping his arm around me. "Believe me. I've had a great time." He said and kissed my temple. I nodded and cried into his chest.
"Oh no. I knew this was gonna happen." Phillipa said yanking me up and making me stand.
"I don't feel so good."
"I know you don't Amy. But stay with me, okay." She said as Anthony flushed the toilet. Phillipa had kindly tied my hair back before hand.
"I can't sleep in this." I groaned as I laid down on the bed.
"I'll go ask Jasmine. Stay here." She demanded, clearly angry at me. "Anthony-" Phillipa hesitated. "Make sure she doesn't move." She demanded leaving.
"She's scary when she's angry." I said sitting up and pouting.
"Here. Do you want one of my shirts or something to sleep in?" Anthony asked me. "I'll get you an old one. Just incase you vomit. I don't want you dirtying Jasmines clothes. They're really fancy." Anthony said opening up his wardrobe and passed me a shirt. Look at this moment I didn't really care how Anthony saw me. He literally had his hands all over me before I started to vomit. I put on Anthony's shirt and placed my head on the pillow.
"I'll let you have some rest." Anthony whispered and kissed my forehead.
"Hey Anthony?" I asked yawning.
"Thank you." Completing my sentence before Anthony walked out of his room.

~*~

Please comment your thoughts :)