45

Anthony's POV
"Charlie please. Pack your bag. You're going to be late again." Amy groaned clearly trying to do something in the kitchen.
"But Amy! You promised that I could see Daddy today." She whimpered. I got out of Amy's bed and tied my tracksuit pants tighter and leaned against the door frame listening to their conversation.
"Charlie. I know I said that, but Cassandra just sent me a text saying that Daddy's busy." Amy said filling up Charlie's drink bottle.
"Amy. Is Daddy dying? Is that why you don't want me to see him?"
"Charlie. I didn't say that." Amy said. She was going to explode. I could tell. I ran out and wrapped my arms around her quickly before she could say another word. I was right. Once again, she cried.
"Oh no! Amy did I make you cry? I didn't want to make you cry. I just wanted to know if Daddy was going to be okay." Charlie whimpered tugging on my pants. I lifted her up and held her.
"Why don't I take you to pre-school?" I offered. "We can go get you a sandwich from the bakery or something." I said looking at the kitchen bench and Charlie's bag. Amy was too busy worrying about her Dad once again that she didn't have any time to make her sister lunch.
"That's a good idea." Charlie said and I placed her back on the ground and took her hand. We had exited the apartment building when Charlie asked me.
"Anthony. Why is Amy always sad?"
"Oh honey. It's because..." I trailed off. "It's because your father is still very injured and she's just worried about him. You know, when your Daddy comes home you're going to look after both Ross and Amy." Charlie smiled.
"Why can't you look after Amy? You do a good job of that. She scares me sometimes." I chuckled.
"Well Charlie. You're her sister. Sisters have to stick together." I told her as we continued to walk. She would sway our arms back and forth.
"Okay. I can do that." She smiled and we walked into the bakery.

~*~

I opened the door to Amy's apartment and found her cleaning up once more. She has dusted the apartment once again. I don't think anymore dust can grow here anymore.
"Babe. Chill on the cleaning. Just for one day." I laughed walking over to her and taking the filthy duster off her hands.
"But I need to do the TV cabinet again." Amy mumbled. I placed the duster on the coffee table and placed my hands on her hips. I placed a kiss on her forehead. She smiled lightly.
"Are you going to visit your dad today?" I asked her carefully. She shook her head.
"Like I said to Charlie. He's busy." Amy said looking down at the ground. I lifted her chin up with my fingers.
"Well, do you want to do something today? We can go to the Theatre early and just hang around there." I suggested. I needed to get her distracted. She nodded.
"I-I like that idea." She smiled at him.
"I thought you might." I smiled back at her.
"But first. Can we go to the bakery. I want to get the cast something." Amy glowed.
"Of course you can." I smiled. It was good to see her finally glow and get excited about something. The visit last night from everyone was really good. I definitely think she needed that.

~*~

Amy and I walked though the stage door. Both carrying large boxes of assorted sweets. I was carrying cupcakes and slices, whilst Amy carried the doughnuts and cinnamon rolls. It was only Andrew, Carleigh, Sydney, Amy and I backstage.
"And here we have the stage management office. This is where the mean people hang out." Andrew said giving a tour of backstage on his snapchat.
"Hey!" Amy frowned.
"Apart from this lovely human here." He said and wrapped an arm around her and shoved the phone in her face.
"Whoa. I was not expecting a close up." She said pushing the phone away from her face.
"Girl. What are you wearing today? You look smoking." Andrew laughed in his pitched voice.
"Uhh, jeans and a jumper." Amy shrugged.
"You look good." Andrew said still Snapchating all of this.
"Thanks?" Amy questioned and opened up her box of doughnuts.
"Doughnuts!" Sydney cheered and took one out of the box. Amy sat back down on the couch with me. I put my arm around her shoulders just as Andrew came back around with his phone.
"And there's Amy again." He said.
"Ohmygod. Andrew. Go away." Amy rolled her eyes playfully and hid her face in my chest. I rubbed her back and poked her sides to try and tickle and annoy her.
"Hey. You're wearing the top I got you for your birthday." Amy smiled.
"Yeah. I am." I smiled knowing she would love me forever if I wore it.
"You look very cute in it." Amy smiled and kissed my cheek.
"Do you see what I have to put up with everyday?" Andrew said to his phone. Amy grabbed a pen off the table and threw it at me.
"Why are you documenting this?" She asked.
"I'm on the Hamilton Snapchat. People what to know what we do backstage." Andrew shrugged and kept recording. Amy reached for a doughnut her self and took a bite out of it. Icing sugar went everywhere.
"You've got a little something." I said and wiped the powdered off the corners of her mouth.
"Thanks." She smiled and placed the doughnut down. She stood up and took my hand.
"Wh-where are we going?" I asked her. She lead me to my dressing room and shut the door.
"W-we haven't been intimate for a good week and a bit. Seeing no one around I though we could, you know..." Amy trailed off locking the door.
"Way ahead of you." I said and opened up a draw and pull a condom out of it.