33

Amy's POV
Whilst everyone still had time off, we were all trying to catch up. I had spent so much time on organising the Broadway Opening, from renting venues, organising fireworks, getting The Roots to play, getting a DJ, catering and drinks, reporters and photographers to come to hard work. I said to Lin that if he knew anyone who wanted to attend this opening that I would help organise them get tickets. I was on the phone to Samuel L. Jacksons wife. She was really nice. I was sitting in my lounge room looking after Charlie. I had been teaching her Maori all morning. My phone kept buzzing.

You have been added into a group chat named 'Girls'
Phillipa: Guys, let's catch up. The boys are!
Hope: Lets go out or something
Ariana: I would prefer to stay in. I'm still unwell
Phillipa: Well then everyone can come to mine!
Carleigh: I dibs bring apple pie
Hope: sounds good!
Renee: I'm coming!
Betsey: Yay!!!!!!
Me: I'm in!
Renee: YAY!
Ariana: I'm so excited
Phillipa: tonight, right? I'll kick Steven out
Me: Yep!
Jasmine has left the group 'Girls'
Sasha: Whooo I'm so exited!
Stephanie: 👍
Morgan: I'll bring my karaoke set!
Phillipa: you're the best

I was a little confused why Jasmine had left the group chat. Maybe she's still away. I sent a quick message to Anthony.

-I'm going out tonight with the girls, I'll come visit you tomorrow. xxx
Freckles 😘: that's fine, us guys are doing something.
-Just making sure
Freckles 😘: where are you going?
-Pips place
Freckles 😘: well I'll see you tomorrow then babe
-Oh also, can you ask Jaz if she's coming
Freckles 😘: she's not here
-Where is she? Is it because of the incident?
Freckles 😘: I'm not too sure.
-Shit. It totally is.
Freckles 😘: Babe. Its not because of the incident.
-Are you sure?!
Freckles 😘: Yep. I'm sure

I sighed. I wish he'd just told me. I grabbed my shoes and slid them on. I just wanted to be with Anthony. I wanted to be in his arms. I wanted everything to be fine between Jasmine, Anthony and myself. Should I just pull a sickie and not go? No. That would be rude on Phillipa. When Dad got home, I left. I made my way to Phillipas apartment and knocked on her door. Hope opened it.
"Hey girl." Hope hugged me.
"Hey." I smiled and walked in. "I brought champagne." I said and waved it in the air.
"Whooooo! You brought the good stuff!" Morgan laughed and took it off me. It cost me $10 so it's not the greatest champagne ever. I sat down next to Phillipa.
"I'm so glad you made it. I thought you weren't going to."
"Why would you say that? I message you saying that I would."
"I thought you and Anthony would be busy doing something." She winked.
"I haven't seen him since last week." I told her.
"Whys that?" She asked me.
"We've both been busy doing our own things." I lied. Phillipa nudged me.
"You're totally lying. I can see right through you." She rolled her eyes. I groaned.
"I don't wanna talk about it."
"Oh come on! Did he not make you satisfied. Is that the problem?" She laughed chomping on some chip and sipping on her drink.
"Jasmine walked in on us." Phillipa spat out her drink everywhere
"I'm sorry, what?" She shrieked gaining attention from the whole room. I rolled my eyes and got up. I knew I should not have done here.
"That's hilarious." Phillipa laughed.
"It was so embarrassing." I told her and sat back down.
"Did you guys not leave a tie or a sock on the door?" I shook my head.
"We did it in the lounge room." I gulped. I felt really bad for telling Phillipa this, well, now all the girls knew. I crossed my arms and hurried my head.
"I can't believe it." Hope gasped.
"Please don't say anything. I'm already embarrassed enough." I sighed.
"We won't." Carleigh crossed her heart.
"Alright. Karaoke time." Morgan said and let her karaoke set to the TV.
"You gonna sing Amy?"
"I'll take a pass." I said.
"Oh come on. I know just the song for you." Morgan giggled
"What's that?"
"I won't say I'm in love." Morgan giggled.
"The song from Hercules?" Betsey asked and Morgan nodded.
"You're actually Meg right now. You're so in love with Anthony, but you're not going to tell him."
"It's so cliche." I rolled my eyes.
"You already know the lyrics." Morgan said and passed me a microphone.
"I'm alright." I said taking the pass. I slouched on the couch. After four rounds on karaoke, there was a knock on the door. I looked at Phillipa to answer it. It might be Jasmine. Oh man, that would be so great. I need to speak to her. Phillipa opened the door and she was pelleted with silly string.
"Daveed! Get off me!" She shouted as he engulfed her in a hug.
"What are you guys doing here?" Hope asked placing a hand on her hip.
"Old Man Miranda went home to look after his son." Oak said and sat down next to Carleigh.
"Food!" Thayne said and raided the table with Sydney, Leslie and Jon.
I got up and walked over to Anthony and wrapped my arms around his neck.
"Man. I've miss you so much."
"Don't ever call me a man again." I giggled and kissed him.
"Ooooooo!" Oak cooed.
"Oh shut up." Anthony poked his tongue out.
"You're just jealous that you can't do this." I giggled and kissed him again.
"Yep. You're right." Oak rolled his eyes and I took Anthony's hand and leaned against him. He kissed my head.
"You guys are so freaking cute!" Phillipa hugged us both. "I dibs marrying you two."
I coughed. "Oh right. Sorry." She said backing away.
"Do you wanna talk?" Anthony whispered in my ear and I nodded. I took him into Phillipas room and locked the door.
"Ohmygod guys! Don't have sex in there." Phillipa said banging on the door. Anthony raised and eyebrow and got up on the bed and started to jump up and down, shaking the bed.
"Guys!" Phillipa shouted. I got up on the bed and jumped with him.
"Oh Anthony. That's so good." I faked moaned.
"Ohmygod. Let's get outta here." Chris shouted and slowly everyone left the apartment. We stopped jumping and sat on Phillipas bed.
"So, you said you wanted to talk?" I asked raising my eyebrow.
I laid on my side facing Anthony. He brushed my face and tucked it behind my ear.
"Have I ever told you that you're beautiful." Anthony said and I blushed.
"Yes." I smiled. "All the time." I told him.
"Have I even told you that I love your freckles?" I flirted.
"That was smooth Amy." He laughed.
"Seriously. One day I'm going to sit down and count all of them." I told him.
"Good luck with that." He chuckled.
"I-is Jasmine mad at me?" I whispered and Anthony shook his head.
"We had a disagreement after you left." Anthony said and I sat up.
"What did you say! What was it about?"
"It was about us."
"You and me?"
"No. Jasmine and I."
"Hang on. I'm so confused."
"Jasmine and I had a fight because she's jealous of you because we're together. She still likes me. She also mentioned the fact you could potentially move in with us. She was okay with that, but of course she does want what happened the other day ever again." Anthony blushed and I nodded.
"Absolutely." I said.
"So, you wanna move in?" Anthony blurted out. I paused.
"Where would I sleep?" I asked stupidly.
"With me. Obviously. When Jasmine gets back we'd have to have a meeting about some rules." Anthony smiled.
"I can't wait." I smiled and kissed him.
"Whilst we're alone. I've been meaning to ask, where do you see yourself in five years time. You don't have to say, with me, but I wanna know." Anthony said as we pulled away.
"Uhh, I don't really have much of a plan." I told him.
"Oh come on. You must. You're the most organised person I know. And I know Lin." Anthony smiled. That grin is just too irresistible.
"In five years time, I would like to be working for a bridal company. Organising weddings and all of that. I would also like to be settled down. Well, with someone who I love. So I'd be 26. I would like to start thinking about kids, but-" I shrugged. "Depends on how it all works out." I told Anthony. Right now I felt like Anthony was the right guy for me. "What about you?" I said and ran my fingers down his chest.
"I would like to do a bunch of gigs around America. Releasing singles and EPs and stuff." Anthony smiled. "And hopefully with the girls of my dreams." And looked me in the eyes.
"Well I hope you find her."
"I think I already have." He smiled and moved closer to me and kissed me. That was so cute. Yep I've decided. I love him. I wrapped my arms around him and completely closed the gap between us. I moved on top of his body.
My phone started ringing. I reached for it in my pocket and answered it.
"Can I come back to my place now?" Phillipa asked over the phone.
"Of course. We weren't doing anything."
"That's a lie Amy." Anthony joked and I slapped his chest.
"I swear to god we weren't doing anything." I told Phillipa on the phone.
"Well I'm down stairs. Let me in." Phillipa groaned and hung up.
"Don't leave me." Anthony groaned as I got off the bed.
"You're so clingy." I giggled and opened the door for Phillipa to come in.
"Alright. Well, I'm off." I smiled at Phillipa as she walked in.
"If my room smells of sex, I'm going to cut your balls off and -"
"We didn't do anything." I groaned. First Jasmine and now Phillipa.