7

Amy's POV
I groaned and rolled over. My head was pounding and I sighed back into the pillow. I used my hand to hit around for my phone which I thought was on the bedside table. Oh wait, I think it's in my pocket. I got up off the bed and my legs collapsed and I found myself on the ground.
"You alright there Amy?" Jasmine asked me as she entered the room.
"What happened last night?" I asked her and picked up my phone. It was 9:30. "Ohmygod I promised that I would go out for breakfast with Phillipa. Charlie was gonna come as well. I've ruined today!" I cried.
"Oh no you haven't." Jasmine said confused.
"Yes I have." I cried again.
"U-Uhh. Do you wanna speak to someone about it?" Jasmine said rubbing my arm and I nodded. "I know just the person." Jasmine smiled kissed my head in a friendly manner and waking about if the room.
"H-hey Amy." Anthony said walking into his room. I looked up and smiled at me wiping away my tears. "Phillipa told me that you like your toast with jam." He said passing me a plate of toast and shutting the door.
"Where is Phillipa?" I asked him taking a bite. He looked a little offended.
"She took your sister out for breakfast." Anthony said and I took another bite of my toast. I sighed in relief. She's so good to me.
"Do you have a charger? I need to charge my phone." I said to Anthony and he plugged it in for me. The charger was by the bedside table.
"D-do you wanna talk about it?" Anthony asked me helping me up and sitting on the bed.
"A-about what?" I said defending myself. I automatically put my guard up.

Anthony's POV
I helped Amy back on my bed where it was comfortable. Although her mascara had run down her cheeks, and the scent of vodka was almost over powering, you couldn't help but wonder why this girl would end up in my bed.
"D-do you wanna talk about it?" I asked Amy. Phillipa had told me about her mothers passing before she left. I felt so sorry for her. I know what it's like to only have one parent around. But growing up I was the youngest so everyone would you after me. She has to look after her sister when her father is busy at work. I also wanted to know if she remembered last nights events. Us. In the corner. Making out. I wanted to be gentle, but Amy had other plans. Before we knew it, she looked at me wide eyed and told me she was gonna be sick. She was right. I quickly ripped off my top and she cupped her hands in it and threw up in it.
"A-about what?" Amy asked seriously. Oh. Maybe she doesn't remember.
"It's okay. Don't worry." I smiled weakly. "Why don't you get some more sleep?" I asked her and she nodded. I placed my now dirty, covered in Amy's vomit, shirt in the bathroom sink. I went back and sat with Amy on my bed.
"Promise you'll wake me up." Amy whimpered.
"Of course." I smiled. "Would you like me to stay here?" I asked her and she nodded.
"That would be nice." She smiled at me and then placed her head on my chest and fell asleep.

I waited by Amy's side incase she woke up. From this angle, you could see every feature of hers. Her pale skin, the way her hair flowed down. There was a natural wave in her hair. Right now I feel like the luckiest man alive. I brushed my fingers through her hair as she slept. Every now and again she would make a small whistle noise, this was comforting. This was in tune to a beat. Just as she woke up she looked up at me.
"You promised me you would wake me up." Amy said worried.
"It's not even 12 o'clock yet." I laughed and she got outta bed and checked her phone. "Hey. I'm getting kinda hungry. Wanna come to chipotle with me?" I asked her. Was I asking her out on a date.
"Sure." Amy smiled. "But I don't have any clothes to wear- they smell of vomit." Amy giggled. Damn. She is so cute.
"I could order it off UberEats and we could eat it hear or you could put on some of Jas' clothes." I suggested. She shrugged.
"Maybe ordering it isn't a bad idea." Amy said wiping her tired eyes on my shirt she my still wearing. I nodded and pulled my phone out.
"What would you like?" I said ordering a burrito for myself.
"Can I get a burrito bowl with extra guacamole and a side of corn chips?" Amy smiled as she walked into the kitchen to help herself to a glass of water.
"No worries. I should get Jasmine something as well. I'll just her a bunch of nachos." I said and ordered the meal. Jasmine had just run to the shops because we ran out of milk. "It says that our order will be here in 25 minutes." I told Amy and I walking over to sit on the couch.
"So whatcha wanna do?" Amy asked sitting down next to me.
"I really don't mind. Wanna watch tv?" I said turning the TV on. We sat in silence until Amy's phone ran. It was Lin.
"Do you mind? It could be important." She asked and I nodded.
"Of course not." I said and she walked into another room.

"I'm back! Traffic was so bad. Eugh." Jasmine said putting the milk and other essentials in the fridge and slumping down next to me.
"Oh it's all good. Amy and I just ordered some food. We got you Nachos, if that's alright." I said and she raised and eyebrow at me.
"Is Amy still here?" She asked and I nodded.
"Ooo Ramos. Smooth." She laughed giving me the thumbs up.
"Oh shut up would you." I rolled my eyes changing the channel to the baseball.
"Yeah yeah. Of course. Do you have their number? I can order off their website? Wonderful." Amy said still on the phone. "One second." She said and turned back to Jasmine and I. "Do you guys have a piece of paper or something? And a pen I could use quickly." Amy asked, clearly excited about something. Jasmine passed her both items.
"Ah uhm." Amy said taking a break from talking and writing everything down. "No worries. I'll give you my assignment tomorrow." She said and hung up and gleamed. Her whole body glowed.
"What was that about?" Jasmine asked curiously.
"Oh. Lin asked me to do a small opening party for Hamilton because he knows that I'm doing Event Organising at Uni. He also wants me to work backstage a bit, you know, helping out when he needs help." Amy smiled.
"That's awesome." I said and Jasmine hugged her.
"Yeah. It is! I was also on the phone to my professor and he gave me a couple of contacts, who do catering and stuff to help me out." Amy said as the door bell rang.
"I'll get it." I announced and Amy say with Jasmine and they continued to talk. As soon as I placed the bag on food down Jasmine already at a photo out.
"Amy. Photo. Smile." Jasmine said and Amy grabbed her food and smiled as Jasmine took the photo. My phone lit up instantly with a tweeted notification. 

-Shout out to Chiptole for providing the goods @/Anthony_Ramos1 and @/Amy_Smith are the dopest lunch dates in the world 🌯

I quickly retweeted her tweet because I knew she would get annoyed if I didn't. Amy went up to go to the bathroom. Jasmine turned her head to me.
"You know. You two would be cute together." Jasmine whispered to me.
"You know. That's none of your business." I said with a smart arse tone.
"Whoa. You don't need get all sassy with me Ramos." Jasmine said. "Sure. We had a small fling or whatever you wanna call it. But I actually think that it would be good for you if you got closer to her." Jasmine smiled taking a bite of her nachos.
"Okay. Seeing you're such a 'love expert'-" I said and was cut off by Amy walking back into the room.
"Hey guys. Lunch was really nice, but I've gotta go. Dad wants to go visit Mom." Amy said looking at the floor. "I'll uhh, I'll speak to you later." Amy said grabbing her clothes.
"Uhh. Amy." Jasmine gulped. "You might wanna put my shorts on or something. I can't let you out looking like that." Jasmine laughed running into her room to collect some shorts and some shoes.
"I'll let Phillipa know that you've left." I smiled at Amy as she slid Jasmines short on.
"Oh I almost forgot." Jasmine said as Amy opened the door.
"I'm going to London for three days to see family tomorrow. I think Anthony might want some company whilst I'm gone. My bed is free if you wanna stay here for a couple of nights." Jasmine said to Amy.
"I'll think about it." Amy said. "It depends what my work schedule is." Amy said and turned to face me and I smiled and shrugged. I was still sitting on the couch.
"You don't have to if you want." I said and she slowly nodded.
"I'll talk to you later." Amy said and she gave Jasmine one last hug and left.
"Thank me later Ramos." Jasmine chuckled sitting back down with me.

~*~

The picture is a photo of Phillipa and the girl who will be Charlie in this story.