36

Amy's POV
I opened the doors to the Theatre and saw the black carpet we had laid. Due to the seven o'clock start, people were already trying to get in, and it was only 5:30pm. I was exhausted to say the least. I looked to my right and I could see Nicolette on the black carpet.
"You look stunning!" I gasped, hugging her. She never seems to fail.
"So do you." She smiled at me. "I'm so excited. Leslie was so nervous this morning." Nicolette said.
"Well that doesn't surprise me." I laughed.
"I went to visit him before hand. He did seem a little less nervous than he did before."
"You know his going to do great." I smile at Nicolette. She was genuinely one of the nicest girls I had ever met.
"Where's your seat?" Nicolette asked.
"Oh, I'm staying backstage during the show." I smiled.
"Well, have fun then. I'll see you after the show." Nicolette kindly smiled and with one last hug she was off. I swear I almost died then Danielle Brooks walked past me. Most of the interviewers were asking the same questions...What are you wearing? Are you looking forward to the show? Who are you looking forward to seeing the most? Do you know any Hamilton facts? Karen Olivo walked down the carpet. I had met her previously at a party Lin threw. I doubt she'd remember me. At one point, I felt really out of place. Everyone around me was here to see the show. Tommy Kail walked up to me.
"You my friend, are amazing."
"Huh? Have you had anything to drink?" I laughed.
"No. I'm being serious. This is the best opening night I've ever been to. The reporters are amazing, the carpet and photo opportunities are awesome. And most of all, my wife likes my suit." Right. Okay Kail. I gave him a confused look.
"I-I think they're calling me." I lied and walked off. I found myself at the other end of the carpet.

Anthony's POV
Backstage everyone was buzzing. We were all excited. After Lin's speech on stage, we all went to our dressing rooms.
"Dude! We have presents!" Oak shouted as I opened the door to or dressing room. I smiled at my extremely large pile of flowers, cards, chocolates and other wrapped gifts. I sat on the couch, opening each of the cards slowly and reading each of them carefully. I was currently in the middle of reading a card from my mom. She pretty much told me that she was extremely proud of me and everything I have ever done. The family got me a voucher for American Eagle and frame to leave in my dressing room. I smiled.
"Dude. Check this." Oak exclaimed trying to show me a random key ring some gave him. It was creepy as shit. I got up and saw a box of flowers.

~ All the best my love

I smiled at the card knowing who exactly it was from. I ripped off the card and read the text. Amy's word made me feel alive. The way her penmanship flowed over the words, the way she could make me laugh, she didn't put a small lyric in there. I smiled and got some blue tact and stuck it too the wall. I noticed I had two small gifts from her. I opened the rectangular one up first. It was a photo of the two of us from one of our dates. We had gone to the zoo. I was taken away by the amount of facts Amy could tell me about the animals we saw. She was truely amazing. I opened up the next square box. Holy shit. Now I know why she took me into so many jewellery places on the shopping trip we had. My jaw dropped when I saw the watch. I remember briefly looking at it, not even thinking about the fact that Amy was with me. I remember looking at the price tag and thinking it was way to much for anyone to buy.

"Dude. Your girlfriends the best. She got me skydiving pass." Oak said showing me the ticket. I was still gobsmacked at the fact Amy got me this watch. Okay, I'll tell you. It was $3,800. I know! Holy shit.
"Guys! You have a forty five minute warning." Jason said over the loud speaker. Mine and Oaks dresser comes in at twenty five minutes until show time. I went to go find Lin to thank me for the gift he gave me when I spotted Amy. I as speechless. She looked stunning. She glowed like an angel. I noticed her head turn and she smiled when she saw me. We both ran up to each other and she hugged her tightly, my arms around her waist and her arms around my neck.
"You look, wow." I breathed and she blushed. I leaned in to kiss her, but she beat me to it. When we pulled away I noticed Lin staring at us. His mouth hanging open. He was is utter shock. I swear his face turned white like he had seen a ghost.
"H-how long has this been going on?" He asked shocked. I ran my fingers through the ends of my blonde hair.
"Uhh..." Amy trailing off turning red.
"Since January."
"You guys have been dating for six months and you didn't bother to tell me!" Lin exclaimed hugging us both at the same time.
"We-we weren't to sure how you'd react." Amy mumbled.
"Remember, you had that rule-"
"Fuck the rule. Everyone breaks it." Lin rolled his eyes laughing. "You guys are actually dating. This is like a dream come true!" Lin gasped. "Does anyone else know?" Lin asked. Amy nodded.
"Everyone in the cast knows." I told Lin. I swear he was even more shocked at this than seeing us kiss.
"And no one bothers to tell me?" Lin exclaimed. "Geez, you guys are good." I looked back down at Amy. "You guys can keep making out, I'll just watch." Lin, crossed his arms and leaned back against a wall looking at us suggestively. Oh right watch! I coughed hoping Lin would disappear. "Oh right. Alone time. I get it." Lin winked at us and walked off. Amy placed her head in my chest. We both burst out laughing.
"Hey. At least his happy about it." Amy joked and I placed my fingers under her chin and lifted her head up. I really didn't care who saw now but I knew more people were watching.
"It doesn't matter. As long as I'm with your and you're happy, that's all that matters." I whispered and placed a soft and subtle kiss on her lips. She smiled into the kiss as I heard Oak and Daveed whistle in the background.
"Get some Ramos!" Jasmine shouted from her dressing room. It also heard a camera click and a light go off. We didn't care what anyone was saying, we just continue to enjoy the moment.

"Twenty minutes to places." Jason said over the loud speaker. I was back with Oak in my dressing room. My dresser was helping me get changed and helping put my wig on. Phillipa ran in with a camera. She must've be the one taking photos of Amy and I before.
"What's up freckles?" Phillip giggled only in her tights and corset. She usually puts her dress on when there's only two-three minutes left.
"Oh nothing Pip. Just fixing my costume." I shrugged, pulling my jacket over my arms and pulling out the ruffles.
"Cool." She paused for a good thirty seconds. "So, do you know what's happening tonight? Has Amy told you anything?" Phillipa intriguingly asked.
"No, she's keep it a secret. She hasn't told me much." I told Phillipa and Oak.
"But I bet you tonight will end with a bang, am I right Ramos?" Oak smirked, elbowing me and chuckling. He also put emphasis on the word bang.
"Probably." I said to Oak dead in the eye.
"Try it out tonight, remember what I told you. All girls like that." Oak added.
"Try what out? Do you guys just talk about sex? Do you guys-Ewwww I don't want to know about it." Phillipa covered her ears as Lin walked in.

"Just thought I would let you know that there's ten minutes left till show time." Lin announced. The moment anyone says 'showtime' my mind automatically makes me sing the rest of the verse. It always gets suck in my head. I headed side stage once I was done.
"Ohmygod no!" I heard Sasha overreact to something someone had told her.
"I cross my heart." Amy said to Sasha. I followed their voices to the ensemble change room.
"Here comes lover boy right now." Sasha laughed as she spotted me.
"We were just talking about you." Carleigh laughed.
"About me?" I raised my eyebrow and made my way over to Amy who sitting on the dressing table. I stood in front of her and rubbed my hand up her knee and she placed a soft kiss on my cheek.
"Can you guys stuff stop being all cute? It's getting annoying." Betsey rolled her eyes.
"Sorry." Amy gulped and Jason called for her. As Amy left I went to go as well.
"She has you wrapped around her finger." "You're like a sheep follow his Shepard."
"You guys are inseparable." I waved by to the girls and left to do some vocal warm ups with Lin, Daveed, Leslie and Oak. With about a minute to go, everyone gathered around backstage. We, some how, could all fit in this tiny space. Renee was just finishing off the prayer when I spotted Amy next to Jason. She was now dressed in her black jeans and a black t-shirt and canvas shoes. Lin insists that the backstage crew where all black. Amy would wear her New Zealand rugby jumper just to annoy Lin because the team is called the 'All Blacks'. We all spilt up and went to our places.
I found Amy on the other side.
"Why aren't you in your place?" Amy asked me with a worried look on her face.
"I forget to do something." I smiled and leaned down and kissed her. I could feel her face heating up.
"I'm going to make a new set of rules, ones that you can't break." Lin chuckled as he walked back us. We pulled away and Amy put her hands up in defeat. I place one final kiss on her cheek.
"Break a leg baby." She smiled and let go of my hand and we went our seperate ways to start the show.

~*~

Thank you guys so much for 2000 + reads. That's so insane! I love you all.