69

*November*

Anthony's POV
"I'm so excited. We're going soon!" Amy squealed jumping on the couch with Jasmine.
"We're going to Saint Martin. We're going to Saint Martin." Jasmine sang whilst dancing. My last show is tonight and Jasmine's is next week. The four of us, Jasmine, Benny, Amy and myself teamed up and decided to go to Saint Martin to get away from the New York cold. It's so gross. It's meant to snow when we leave. From 40 degrees to 100 degrees. The girls finally calmed down. Amy got down and snuggled into my side. I loved it when she did this. I twisted my fingers at the ends of her hair.
"You nervous for tonight?"
"Nah. I'm just going to treat it as another show." I muttered placing a kiss on her head, lingering it there. Jasmine sat across the room leaning against the wall. She took out her phone and took a photo.
"I swear, my whole phone storage is just photos of you guys." Jasmine laughed and I rolled my eyes.
"What time do you want to go to the theatre?" Amy asked me and I shrugged.
"Maybe three o'clock."
"The shows not until seven." Jasmine debated.
"Yeah I know. But I wanna say bye to everyone."
"Awwww." Amy pouted at me. "You're so cute."
"Thanks. I try." I laughed and Amy rolled her eyes. Anthony's phone rang and it was Pin facing timing him from a Moana conference.
"Bro. Just wanna say good luck for tonight." Lin waved.
"Cheers brother." I laughed and Amy peered up from my chest and waved at Lin. Jasmine jumped over us and sat on the back of the couch. "Lin. When are you going to London?" She asked.
"After Christmas."
"You would not believe it, right, get this. I booked a flight to Scotland to visit my family, and Tommy and Lac are on the same flight. Like what the hell?!" Jasmine exclaimed.
"Whoa." Lin laughed. It was still weird seeing him with his shirt hair. He had clearly gotten a trim.
"Did Sebastian get my last postcard?" Amy asked Lin.
"Yeah. He loves it. It's next to his bed. He reads it before bed. It thinks it's funny that that boy in Moana looks like Anthony."
"See! It's not just us." Amy laughed at me and I smirked.
"We saw you on Ellen. Why didn't you tell us you were going to be one the show?" Jasmine butted in.
"Anyways. I've gotta go do another interview." Lin said looking past his phone, he must have been directed to do something.
"When you get back to New York. Call me, and we can catch up."
"You bet we will. We'll have a Puerto Rican catch up. Invite your mom." Lin laughed. "Anyways. See ya!" Lin waved.
"Tell V we say hi!" Jasmine waved as he hung up.
"Oh man. I miss him." Jasmine frowned but then looked at Amy. "We're going to Saint Martins." She got up and danced. Oh god. Not this again.

We got the the theatre and hung around. Thayne brought doughnuts which was a shock because he never does and usually just eats them. "Yo Amy. We need you upstairs. You're working on the turn table tonight." Jason said to Amu who was looking down at her phone.
"Yes! I love the turn table." Amy skipped in Jason's direction. Andrew took her spot.
"She's going to be pissed at you when she comes back." I joked.
"She's loves me." Andrew said sassily flicking his curls. I shook my head in laughter. Oak walked over.
"Looks like this is our last show together." Oak frowned. "I've gotta tell ya, you are my favourite member of the Story of Tonight gang." Oak sympathetically said.
"That's bull shit!" Daveed jumped out in the middle of now where.
"Dude! You're here." I exclaimed excitedly.
"Heck yeah I am. I wouldn't miss yours and Carleighs last show."
"Thanks Diggs." Carleigh said putting her hand to her heart.
"Whatever Bents." He rolled his eyes.

During intermission I flicked my phone on and checked my twitter and Instagram notifications. It was a lot of fans claiming they were crying because I was leaving. They were all tagging me in Lin's old tweets about me being Cedric Diggory and how he clearly told everyone that Philip Hamilton was actually very attractive because I was playing him. I saw Jasmine had put a heartfelt message on Instagram of a photo of us from rehearsals, what seemed like it was from many years ago. I quickly sent a message to Amy asking her to film my bow, I was going to do something crazy. That's exactly what I did. During the bows Carleigh and I both stepped forward and bowed. Renee bowed for ages and blew kisses into the crowd, Daveed didn't want the light to be shown on him, so when he bowed he grinned widely. Members of the ensemble would only bow but we would usually push them forward so they would bow to the crowd. I decided to rip my wig off, thank god I don't event have to wear that again. I threw it up in the air and didn't want to see it ever again. I ran off stage with the rest of the cast. Amy greeted me backstage with an engulfing hug.
"Fuck. That was so hot."
"I hope it was." Oak came over and separated us. "Alright. Let's hit the bars again." He cheered. I was really going to miss him.
"I brought my Grammy!" Daveed said waving in the air.