14

Anthony's POV
I entered the theatre though the back door. Jason was there to greet us all. I gave him a quick hi-five and placed my suit on the hanger behind the door. I noticed a box of flowers on the dresser along with some cards. I smile. 'Must be from my parents.' I thought to myself and read the note.

- Best of Luck Freckles. Break a Leg. A x

I smiled. Amy got me flowers? That's so sweet. I smiled. I needed to speak to her. I wanted to thank her. Lin walked in with Phillipa and Daveed. Phillipa was already in costume.
"Renee wants to do a prayer circle." Daveed said and I nodded.
"Lemme put my costume on, and I'll be there soon." I waved him out of the room.
"So, how was your day Lin?" Phillipa said as she sat on the couch.
"Pretty stressful to say the least. I barely got any sleep last night. I stayed on twitter all night." Lin laughed and I rolled my eyes.
"What about you freckles?" Phillipa asked looking at the flowers I received.
"Pretty good thanks." I smiled.
"Hey. I got those flowers as well." Phillipa said to Lin and he looked at my box of flowers. They were all the same except mine was in a box.
"Yeah. They're from Amy. Isn't that nice?" Lin smiled as he fixed up his collar.
"Yeah. They're my favourite flowers." Phillipa smiled down at her phone.
"You got some as well?" Lin asked me and I nodded.
"Yeah. I don't know why though." I shrugged.
"Yes you do." Phillipa laughed and I whipped my head around to glare at her.
"Why?" Lin curiously asked fixing his microphone.
"I held her hair back when she vomited." I lied.
"Oh yeah. You guys were saying that the other day." Lin shrugged and walked out to do some warm ups.
"Has Amy come to see you yet?" Phillipa asked coming to stand next to me.
"Shut up." I groaned.
"What's wrong? Trouble in paradise?" Phillipa giggled.
"She didn't respond to my calls today."
"Awww." Phillipa said pinching my cheeks. I rolled my eyes and stormed out.
"I was just about to get you and Pip. It's prayer circle time." Renee said pulling us into the circle. Jason walked over with Amy who was laughing.
"That was your fault. Not mine!" She pointed a finger at him. She looked so cute in her outfit. I winked at her and she blushed. After our prayer led by Renee we went to our opening spots.
"You like Lauren's a lot, huh?" I whispered in Amy's ear. We were right next to Lin.
"That's the best shirt we sell." Lin laughed at Amy's top.
"Yeah. I know." Amy smiled and turned back to me.
"I tried to find you before. Where were you? I wanted to give you a good luck kiss." She whispered in my ear.
"In my change room." I whispered and without trying to make it obvious. I linked my fingers in hers, holding her hand. "You know, we still have time for the kiss." I smirked and I lead her around the corner to the stairs. We both looked around before she placed her hands on my cheeks.
"Have I ever told you, you look so sexy in your pre-revolutionary clothes?" Amy whispered kissing me. I joined her in the action. I chucked.
"Wait to you see me in my after revolutionary clothes." Amy let go.
"I want you inside of me again." She whispered with a seductive tone.
"Fuck Amy. No. I'm going to go hard again." I groaned.
"Hold it until intermission." Amy said kissing my cheek and leaving.
"There you are dude. Hurry up!" Leslie laughed. "Also, next time you two wanna make out, go somewhere more private than the entrance to my dressing room." He chuckled as we laughed to the stage.
"Don't tell Lin." I demanded.
"I won't. Chill man. Your secrets safe with me." Leslie said zipping his lips. Shit. I've gotta tell Amy that Leslie knows.

During Non-Stop I tried to find Amy. "Hey Jason. Do you know where-" I started and saw he was extremely busy. Before I knew it, the lights turned off and everyone ran off stage. Everyone was buzzing, trying to get into their secondary costume in record time, like there was no tomorrow.
"Ohmygodness Anthony. Why aren't you ready for Act Two yet?" My dresser asked me.
"I guess I was too busy watching the show." I lied. I checked my phone to see if anyone had texted me.

- Proud of you son. Oh, and stop making me cry. Mom xxx

I laughed at her text. She's going to ball her eyes out when Phillip dies. She was sitting in row 7 or 8. I can't remember. My brother and sister were also with her. I got changed into my Phillip outfit and fixed my hair and wig. I quickly helped Lin fixing his costume up, making it all neat.
"I'm so excited for the after party. I'm starving." Lin said looking at me.
"Me too." I smiled and Jasmine walk in.
"Pip and Renee are take up too much room in our dressing room." She said before we said anything about her entrance. She was too busy applying her red lip stick. "I'm going to go through three bottles of red lipstick, I swear." She said and Amy walked in.
"Just thought I would let you know that we have - well you guys have - like, four minutes." She said checking the time on her phone.
"Thanks." Lin said and Jasmine spoke up.
"Let's get a photo."
"I'll take it." Amy said holding her phone up.
"No. You be in it." Jasmine said and took the phone off Amy, flipped the camera and took a selfie of the four of us. I placed my hand around Amy's waist before Jas took the shot.
"I'll try and stick around for the bows. I've gotta run though." Amy said to Lin.
"No worries. Just make sure the band is playing and food is being served." Lin said as he fixed his shirt frill and left the room.
"Who dressed you?" Amy laughed and fixed my jacket.
"My dresser, thank you very much." I said and raised an eyebrow. "You just wanted to touch my chest, didn't you?" I whispered in Amy's ear. Amy giggled at the truth.
"Uhm, guys. I'm still here." Jasmine laughed and Amy gulped.
"I'll leave you alone. Sorry." Amy apologised taking her phone and leaving the room. She looked a little upset.
"Jasmine. Amy and I aren't serious. So please, stop making jokes." I sternly told her.
"Right. That's why you slept with her and made out with her in front of Leslie's dressing room." 
"How do you know?" I gasped and grinned a little. I couldn't help it.
"Leslie can't keep a secret. He was smiling back stage and Phillipa told me."
"I'm gonna kill her." I shouted leaving the room.
"Hang on. Rewind a little. You and Amy aren't serious?" Jasmine said and I shook my head.
"I can't break Lins rule. Anyways, whenever we're together and we wanna do something, we can't because people are always around." I complained.
"Dude. We were fucking when we first met. We were doing it as friends though. Please tell me you want something more with Amy. She seems like a nice girl, and you guys actually have a lot in common." Jasmine smiled fixing her hair.
"Could you maybe just stay out of it? Like everyone else. It's not your business." I grunted and went side stage to get ready of my cues in Act Two.

~*~

The show went amazing. I went backstage after my bow to get changed. Lin said some really heartfelt speech, but to be honest, I wasn't really listening. I was all hyped in the moment. I wanted to speak to my Mom and ask her what she thought of the show. I left backstage and entered the foyer. It was chaos.
"Bro. Have you seen Lin? I need to speak to him?" Daveed asked as he walked over to me.
"Nah. I haven't." I told him and Oak walked over.
"People wanna interview us and stuff. How cool is this?" He jumped. Daveed and I laughed.

~*~

"It's Anthony. Look at you!" My sister exclaimed hugging me. "You were so good. Mom couldn't stop crying." She told me. I wrapped my arm around my moms shoulders and gave her a tight squeeze.
"Hi. Would you guys like any food?" Amy asked walking over with a tray of cupcakes in hand.
"Oh hey Anthony." Amy smiled casually.
"Hey Amy. This my mom, brother Mario and sister Stephanie. " I said pointing to each of my guests.
"It's nice to meet you all." Amy smiled and then smiled at me. I noticed my brother check her out. I whacked his chest. My sister also noticed this as well.
"Dude." I groaned. "Hands off." I looked at Amy and she took a step back. Shit. Have I done something wrong?
"What flavours do you have dear?" Mom asked referring to the cupcakes.
"Oh. Espresso. Liquorice ,
Coconut and Lime which is gluten free and Raspberry White Chocolate." Amy said showing her the tray of food and handing out small plate.
"Ooo I'll get a Raspberry White Chocolate one." Mum said and my sister grabbed an Espresso one.
"I love your sparkly top by the way. Where did you buy it?" She asked.
"Forever 21. It was on sale for $13." Amy said smiling at my sister.
"No way! I get everything from there. I'm surprised I didn't see it." She laughed.
"Well, I'll see you later Anthony. It was nice to meet you all again." Amy waved and walked off.
"Dude. She's hot. I call dibs." My older brother clapped.
"No. You can't. She's already taken." I lied.
"By who?" He asked me curiously. "You?" He tilted his head. Shit shit shit. I looked around the room and saw Amy dancing around with another guy. He was wearing similar clothes to Amy. He was in all black though.
"Nah. By that guy." I said pointing to him.
"Aww that's too bad." My brother said and snapped his fingers.
"Next time maybe." He laughed and I rolled my eyes. Not on my watch.

~*~

Did you guys enjoy it? Please tell me if you do...