(1) Carl Grimes

Gif from: Hearts Still Beating (S07E08)

You were on a run with Rick and Aaron. Even though you were young, Rick knew that you could protect yourself. You wanted to help the community as much as possible, especially with Negan in charge. When you heard that Rick was no longer in charge, you thought he was insane. You wanted to show Negan that you were not afraid of him and not to mess with him. But Rick told you not to do anything., that it wasn't worth it. This was so unlike Rick. The Rick you knew would have fought back. You can tell that Rick was distraught over the whole situation. You knew he didn't want to lose anyone else, especially after what happened with Glenn and Abraham. He became a broken man and it hurt you to see him like this, so you granted his wishes and held back your anger towards Negan.

Carl, your boyfriend, didn't want you to go on the run. He didn't want you to get hurt out there. He was always worried about you. He lost so many people in his life, he didn't want to lose the person he loved most in the world. You two knew each other since you were little. You always had each other backs. You were there for him when his mom died, and you were there when you lost your parents. Over time, you both developed feelings for each other, and pretty soon you guys were inseparable. He became really overprotective over you, not wanting anything to happen to you. Sure, he was always like this, but with Negan around, he was extra protective. You would always have to reassure him that you would be fine and that you would be safe with Aaron and Rick. Carl decided to let you go, but he was still worried about you.

During the run, you, Aaron and Rick ran into some of Negan's men. They wanted to take the supplies you guys had collected from the run. You, being the head-strong person you were, you decided that you weren't gonna take any more of their crap. You decided that you were gonna fight back and show these Saviors not to mess with you and your people. Rick tried to stop you but you ignored his pleas. Unfortunately, things didn't go the way you thought they would. You ended up getting beaten super badly, as Rick and Aaron were held back, forced to watch the torturous scene in front of them.

After the men left, Rick and Aaron quickly ran to your side. You were beaten up to the point where you could barely move. Your whole body was sore, you were seeing black spot everywhere, and you could only hear the silent muffled cries of Aaron and Rick. Rick had grabbed your arms while Aaron took hold of your legs. They carried you to the car and raced back to Alexandria. By then, you had already blacked out from the pain.

When you guys arrived back from their run, everyone was shocked and mortified by your bloodied and beaten body. Carl was sitting on the front porch when he heard the commotion. He had no clue was going on until he saw you in his father's arms. His mouth was open and he was on the verge of tears. He immediately ran to his father, who had placed you on the ground. Carl rushed to your side and gently touch your face that was covered in dry blood. He couldn't believe what he was seeing, his only love, cold batten and bruised. He knew he shouldn't have let you go on that run, he knew something like this was going to happen. This was the one thing that he was afraid of most, losing you. He leaned in and softly whispered in your ear, as a single tear fell from his one eye.

"Y/N, please don't die on me. I need you in my life. I love you so much"

You were sent to the infirmary and you stayed there for the next couple of weeks. It would be a while until you were back on your feet. During your recovery, Carl never left your side, being there every step of the way. Carl made a promise to you that he would never leave you side again, even if it would be the death of him. Though he was overprotective, it just showed you how much he loved you, and that alone made you proud to be his.

Actor: Chandler Riggs