81) Gabriel Stokes

Gif from: Stranger (S05E02)

You were a part of Rick's group since they found you in the woods fighting off a couple of walkers. Rick at first was hesitant with you, but after a while you started to grow on on him and it wasn't long until he started calling you family. You were a strong fighter and you were really good at reading people, which was a handy quality, especially in this world.

You were off on a run, getting supplies when you heard a loud scream. You ran to where the screams were, and you spotted a man sitting on a rock trying to kick off the walkers reaching to grab him. You knew that this man wasn't gonna get eaten any seconds, so you ran over there and started stabbing the walkers. The man looked at you in amazement as you slashed the walkers. Once you were done, you checked to see if the man was OK, and you noticed that he was a priest.

" Thank you for saving my life. For a moment I thought God was ignoring my prayers"

You looked at him, and could tell that he was a man that believed that God was gonna save him. You can tell that he hasn't single walker, since he had no weapons on him, and that he was terrified of the world around you.

"Or maybe it's God's way of telling you that you need to start carrying a knife with you"

You turned around to leave but the priest stopped you before you had the chance. 

"Wait! How can I repay you, for saving my life?"

You turned around and looked at him. This man did not know how to survive out here. You were surprised he managed to survive this long. You knew that Rick wasn't gonna like this, but this man needed you help, and being the kind hearted person you are, you were gonna give it to him.

"You don't need to repay me. Just worry about repaying God. Now come on, the group's waiting"

"What group?"

"My group. Well, more like my family I should say"

You walked back to the group with the priest, who you learned overtime that his name was Gabriel, following behind you. Overtime he became a loyal member on of the team.  He became your closest friend, and eventually your lover.

Actor: Seth Gilliam