(53) Sam Anderson

Gif from: No Way Out (S06E09)

You and Sam were best friends. You guys did did everything together. You would tell each other everything. Sam even had a little crush on you. The day the walkers came to Alexandria, you were sadly one of the walker's victims. One bite in the neck you were gone. That night, Rick, Sam, Jessie, Carl, Ron, and Michonne were walking through the herd covered in walker guts. Sam saw the walkers all around him. Carol's word floated in his mind. Then, he saw you. But you were different. You were a walker. Your skin was a different color, your hair was in knots, there was a chunk of your neck missing, and your clothes were covered in blood. Sam froze in his place. He then started to cry, knowing that his best friend was gone forever. He just could no believe that you were dead. His cries started to attract the walkers.

"Y/N's gone!!! She's gone and never coming back!!"

Pretty soon the walkers were devouring him. He was screaming for his mom. After that night, Aaron and Gabriel help makes the graves for you and Sam. Your graves were right next to each other. Carol also out a cookie on each of your graves. You and Sam now rest together in heaven.

Actor: Major Dodson