(69) Paul "Jesus" Rovia

Gif from: The Next World (S06E10)

You were on your own. Both of your parents died from walkers along with your older brother. You walked across the field, the grass a mix of brown and green. You sat down to rest from all the walking. You took a drink from your water bottle. You watched the clouds roll by, making weird shapes as they go. Suddenly, there was growling noises coming from behind you. You turned around and spotted a group of walkers coming towards you. You quickly got out your gun and started firing at them. A few of them fell to the ground. You suddenly ran out of bullets and you had no choice but to run. So you ran as fast as you could. You looked back and saw the walkers behind you. You weren't paying attention to what was in front. You then bumped into someone. You looked up and saw a tall man with long brown hair.

"Whoa, you OK"

You were about to say something when you heard the walkers getting closer to you. The man pulled you behind him and pulled out his gun. He managed to kill all the walkers. You looked and the man that saved your life.

"Thanks for saving me back there"

"It was no problem. I'm Jesus by the way"

"Y/N"

Actor: Tom Payne