(3) Jesus Rovia

Gif from: Go Getters (S07E05)

You were a member of the Hilltop community. You were sent there when the apocalypse first began and since then, it was the only place you called home. You were in charge of getting supplies, and on occasion, you would end up bringing a new member that you would find stranded on the highway. All the men desired you because of your beauty and sassy demeanor. They would try to make passes at you, but your best friend Jesus would scare them off. 

You and Jesus were almost like brother and sister. You guys would do everything together, whether it was training or going on runs. You both would constantly joke around with each other and always be in each other's presence. Gregory didn't understand how you two could be with each other 24/7 and never get sick of each other. 

 You were on a run with some of the other Hilltop members. Everything was going smoothly until the Saviors showed up. They saw you and thought you were gorgeous. You looked at them in disgust and told them to scram. They knew that Negan would love to have you around. You were hot and fiery, both qualities Negan loves in women. The grabbed you and placed you in their van, as well as steal all the supplies you had collected for Hilltop. They took you to the Sanctuary for Negan to make you on of his wives.

When the news came that you were taken by the Saviors, Jesus was crushed. His best friend, his ride or die was in the hands of a mad man. He couldn't imagine all the horrible things he might do to you. Negan was dangerous, everyone at Hilltop knew it. He knew that he needed to do something. He knew he had to get you back.

Gregory was trying to calm everyone down after hearing about your kidnapping. Everyone was afraid of going out the walls in fear of getting kidnapped. Some were crying over your disappearance. Others suggested ambushing the saviors. Jesus looked down to the floor and took a deep breath and decided to speak.

"I'm gonna go. I'll go to the Saviors hideout and get my Y/N back, no matter what it takes."

Everyone looked at him thinking he was crazy. No one has ever went to Negan's hideout alone. Going there was like a suicide mission. Jesus left the meeting to prepare to get you back. And he wasn't gonna stop until you were home.

Actor: Tom Payne