(71) Lizzie Samuels

Gif from: The Grove (S04E14)

Carol had told you to look for Lizzie. She went out for a while and haven't come back. You found Lizzie by the train tracks. You can tell he was feeling down. Ever since her dad died, she became really distant. You understood where she was coming from. You had lost your parents too. It was hard for you, but you knew that they were watching you from the beyond. You walked over and sat next to her.

"I know how you feel. I was the same way when my parents died. But, then I realized that I wasn't alone. I still had people that care about me. And that they were always watching me, even though they aren't here with me. Your parents are up there watching you. Making sure you are safe"

Lizzie doesn't say anything. She knew what you were saying was true, but it still hurt, knowing that she would never see her parents again. You hated seeing Lizzie like this. Then an idea popped in your head.

"Hey. You wanna hear an embarrassing story?"

Lizzie looked at you. 

"Well, there was this boy n middle school. I had a huge crush on him. One day, he walked up to me and he asked me if I could tutor him. I got so nervous, I accidently spilled milk all over my lap. It was so humiliating"

 Lizzie laughed and your story. You smiled, knowing you finally got Lizzie to smile.

Actor: Brighton Sharbino