(67) Enid

Gif from: East (S06E15)

You and Enid have been best friends. You guys were practically sisters. Since she was close with your brother Glenn and his wife Maggie, you two soon became close. When you first got to Alexandria, Enid never even spoke to you. But soon she warmed up to you and Carl. You guys always hanged out together. When she left Alexandria, you were really sad. You were even sadder that your brother had not come back yet. Plus there was a crowd of walkers surrounding the gate.  You prayed that they were OK. When the walkers invaded Alexandria, you were with Maggie. The next morning, Rick told you that your boyfriend Ron and his family didn't make it. You were heartbroken and you left Alexandria. Enid saw you leave and ran after you. You sat on the roof an old cabin and cried. Enid appeared and sat by you. 

"It's gonna be OK Y/N. Like you told me, things will get better"

She pulled out something from her pocket. It was a necklace. She smiled at you and put it in your hand. 

"I found this at a store and thought that you would like it. Glenn said that you always wanted a locket"

You smile through your tears. 

"It's beautiful. Thank you" 

With that, you hug her and you guys embraced.

Actor: Katelyn Nacon