(2) Maggie Greene

Gif from: Heads up (S06E07)

You've been separated from the group since The Governor attacked the prison. You had no idea where everyone went or even if they were even alive. All you knew was that you were alone. You have traveled alone for months. You spend the majority of those long months hanging around various stores. You didn't encounter many walkers, thankfully. During that time, you never stopped thinking about the group, especially Maggie.

Maggie was like a sister to you, someone you could rely on and go to with any problem. She was the one that understood you the most, she knows when you're sad or when you're happy. She pretty much knows you inside and out. almost like a book. When you felt like there was no hope left, she gave you hope, a reason to keep fighting in this world. Things were easier with her around, but with her gone, you were all alone, lost in this tortured world. You prayed every day that you would be reunited with Maggie and the group. There were times where you thought that you would never find them. But like Maggie had always told you, never give up on hope. So that's what you did, you never up on hope, and most importantly, you never gave up on Maggie.

The day you found Alexandria was the most important day of your life. You met Aaron while you were taking camp at an empty field. He claimed that he a community that had food, water, and shelter. You were hesitant to believe his words, but you were close to being out of food and water, and Aaron seemed like a genuine guy, so you took his offer, and followed him to Alexandria.

When you and Aaron arrived there, you couldn't believe your eyes. You always thought this place was too good to be true. Nice houses, people dressed in nice clothing, everything about it felt like it was from a dream. It almost reminded you of the neighborhood you used to live in before the apocalypse. You always believed that places like this would never last. You remembered Woodbury and Terminus, thought to be safe places but ended up being complete and utter nightmares. Hopefully, this place will be completely different from that.

Maggie was talking to Rick when she heard the gate opening. She turned around saw you standing there in the middle of the street, covered in blood and dirt. She couldn't believe it was actually you. She thought you died from the fallout of the prison, despite Rick telling her that you could very much be alive. She couldn't stop thinking about what could have happened to you. You were the sister Maggie never had, maybe even a daughter. She worried just as much about you as she would with Glenn. She dreamt about you coming back to her safe and alive, and now here you were. 

"Y/N?!"

You looked over to the direction your name was being called and your mouth drooped as soon as you saw Rick and Maggie. You couldn't believe your eyes, she was here, after all this time. Your eyes soon welled up with tears and your vison was becoming blurring. She dropped her gun that was hanging on her shoulder and ran to you. You soon ran to her as well, and you both embraced each other.

"I thought I was never gonna see you again"

"I knew I would find you, Maggie. I never gave up hope"

At this point, you were both sobbing your embrace. Rick and Aaron the happy watched the reunion with a smile on his face. Soon the everyone in the town were watching the happy rejoice of you two. After months of being out there, you were finally home with your friends, and most importantly, you were finally home with Maggie.

Actor: Lauren Cohan