(72) Rosita Espinosa

Gif from: Us (S04E15)

For the last few days, you were giving Rosita the cold shoulder. She knew that Eugene had lied about knowing the cure to the virus and didn't tell you. You had out from Tara and you were mad that Rosita didn't tell you. You were running around hoping to reach Washington D.C. You became distant from her. You guys were on the road along with Abraham, Eugene, Tara, and Glenn. You still refused to talk to Rosita. She lied to you. Rosita took a few glances at you. She couldn't take the fact that you weren't speaking to her. She knew that she should have told the truth. She just didn't want to let your hopes down of finding the cure. You were all excited that there was a way to end all this. Rosita stopped in the middle of the road and faced you.

"I can't take this anymore Y/N!! Look, I'm sorry I didn't tell you about that there was no cure!! I just didn't want to upset you. I know you're still pissed at me, but not talking to me is driving me insane!! Please understand that I didn't mean to hurt you"

You stare at her a few moments and you look to the ground. The rest of the group stared at you with shock in their eyes. You spoke in a very quiet voice.

"Let's just go"

You walked off ahead of the group. Rosita watches you and frowns. She knew she messed up big time.

Actor: Christian Serratos