(85) Dwight

Gif from: Mercy (S08E01)

You were busy taking care of the walkers out front. You were one of the top Saviors that Negan trusted the most. You were first found by Simon after he witnessed you take down a horde of walkers. Simon thought you would be a great addition to the group, so he brought you in. Negan seemed to really like you as well. Ever since then you have been a great aspect to the group. With that you also managed to spark up a friendship with Dwight. Negan would always pair you guys up to do certain tasks, and with that you guys got to know each other. You would tell each other about your pasts and how you both managed to get involved with Negan. Overtime you managed to developed to small crush on Dwight. You found him quite charming despite having scars on his face. If anything it made him look badass. 

You killed the last of the walkers and dragged their bodies away from the Sanctuary. Dwight was watching you from the balcony while speaking through the walkie talkie. Just like you he had developed a crush on you as well. He told himself not to fall in love, especially after was happened with his wife. But he couldn't help himself. He thought you were a total badass, and he thought you were very sexy. 

When you noticed that Dwight was staring at you, you decided that it was time to take your shot.

"Having fun up there?"

Dwight looked down at you smiled.

"Not as much as you apparently"

You chuckled at his words.

"Maybe I could change that"

Dwight looked at you with a confused look.

"How?"

"Take me on date and you'll find out"

Dwight was surprised by your words, but smiled shortly afterwards.

"OK. You got yourself a date"

You smiled and walked inside the building. Dwight smiled, knowing that he just got a date with the hottest girl at the Sanctuary. 

Actor: Austin Amelio