83) Eugene Porter

Gif from: Self Help (S05E05)

 You and Eugene have been the best of friends ever since him and his group found you stranded on the street. He would always made you laugh and would always take your side when you the other member of the group had a disagreement about something. Eugene had admired you since the day he met you. You stood by him through everything, even when he admitted that he lied to knowing the cure. You comforted him whenever one the female members turned him down. He would tell you everything, and you would always be there to listen. Eugene eventually started to develop feelings for you. Your eyes, you smile, even the sound of your laughter would make him go crazy on the inside.

You two were assigned to get supplies for Alexandria. You both managed to find a store that had a tons of food and medicine. You both decided to split up and go to opposite ends of the store. You were too busy grabbing cans off the shelf, you didn't notice the walker coming right behind you. The walker grabbed you from behind and you didn't have time to grab your knife. You tried to push it off you while it was biting at you. Suddenly Eugene came up from behind and stabbed the walker in the head. You were breathing heavily as the walker fell to the floor.

"You OK Y/N"?

"Yeah, I'm fine"

After finishing collecting supplies, you and Eugene left store. You were walking to the car when you noticed that Eugene wasn't behind you, you turned around and looked at him with a confused look. 

"Eugene, come on. Why are you standing there?"

"I just realized something. I realized something after seeing you almost get hurt. I realized I have a very important mission."

You were confused at his words, but before you had time to respond, Eugene ran up to you and kissed you on the lips. You were in complete shock and didn't know how to react. He pulled away and started into your eyes. You looked at him trying to find the words to say. 

"Well.... if that was your mission, you'll be happy to know that it has been fulfilled"

You both laughed and went to the car hand in hand, happy as can be.

Actor: Josh McDermitt