Prologue

(A/N: Please watch the video. This story is based on the 'What If' scenario but with Goku's daughter. The Reader will be about three years younger than Gohan. So when Raditz comes to Earth, Reader is only one.)

Raditz got out of his pod and looked around. He crossed his arms as he flew up and landed on the ground above. He growled as he saw the planet, not destroyed.

"What? Has Kakarot not destroyed this planet when he was sent here for?" Raditz thought about his baby brother.

His scouter went off as some kind of vehicle drove up to him. An Earthling got out and stared at him with a scared look. He got out some kind of weapon and fired it. Raditz caught the bullet thing and flicked it back at him.

"That wasn't very nice, Earthling. Well, I'm not going find Kakarot by standing here," after mumbling that, Raditz flew off.

.
.
.

Chichi hummed as she dressed her small daughter. Goku was out finding Gohan. Chichi agreed to let Goku take their son Gohan and their younger daughter (Y/N) to Kame House.

Gohan was about four years old with (Y/N) only being one year old. The small girl looked up and reached up to her mother. Chichi smiled and giggled.

"Aw, why do you have to be so cute?" Chichi asked her as she picked her up. The front door opened.

"We're back!" Goku called out. Chichi walked to them to see Goku with Gohan in his arms.

"Gohan, don't run off like that again," Chichi tells her son. "Now, come on. You two need to eat before you leave. I already fed (Y/N)."

After the boys ate, Goku picked up Gohan and (Y/N) and kissed Chichi's cheek. Chichi giggled and pecked Goku's lips.

"See you later," Chichi smiled as she watched Goku get on Nimbus and take off.

.
.
.

Goku jumped down on the small island as Krillin, Bulma, and Master Roshi came out. They all looked at the kids in his arms.

"Um, Goku, why do you have two kids?" Bulma asked.

Goku smiled as he put down Gohan. "These are my children. This is (Y/N), and that's Gohan," Goku tells them.

They all started talking and were catching with what's been going on with each other since they went their separate ways when Goku and Krillin felt another ki flying right at them. Goku pulled Gohan to him.

A man with long, spiky black hair and alien armor stood in front of them. He looked around before Krillin walked forward. He said something before the man hit him through Kane House with a...tail?

"Kakarot!" He looked at Goku.

"Kaka...what?"

The man sighed. "We are from an elite race known as the saiyans. Sadly, our planet was destroyed. Now, there are only fours saiyans alive. Me, Prince Vegeta, Nappa, and you, Kakarot. I'm Raditz, your brother."

"B-brother?" Goku stumbled back.

"Now, join me or I will kill you all!" Raditz said.

Goku put (Y/N) beside Gohan before attacking Raditz. Raditz punched him and hit him with a light ki attack. Gohan started "attaching" Raditz, and Raditz picked him up by his collar. He took one look and saw (Y/N). He walked over and picked her up, more carefully than Gohan.

"What are these? Your children? I want you to have a hundred bodies on this island in three days. Until then, I'm taking these," Raditz smirked before flying off with the kids.

.
.
.

Raditz put Gohan in his pod as the girl stayed out with him. The girl held onto his leg as she looked up at him. Her small tail wagged before wrapping around his leg.

"You know what, kid? I like you," Raditz said as he crossed his arms. His scouter went off. He looked at him and saw his brother and the Namekian from earlier coming to him. Raditz sighed and pushed the small girl back, getting ready to fight.

.
.
.

"Okay...I lost..." Raditz said as he slowly made his way to his pod.(Just pretend that Gohan found a way to open the pod instead of destroying it.)

The girl was by his pod. Goku looked at his small daughter and was about to run over when Raditz with a small amount of power shot at Goku, but missed and hit Piccolo. Piccolo grabbed his wounded chest and fell down. He was gone.

"Piccolo!" Goku looked at him.

Raditz picked up the girl and pulled him to his chest before getting into the pod.

"(Y/N)!" Goku turned back to the two.

"So that's her name..." Raditz said before shutting the pod with the girl still to his chest. "I'm taking...my niece back...with me..."

"(Y/N)!!!!" Goku reached out as he watched the two leave. Tears started falling from his face as he fell down. "No...no...NO!!!!"

.
.
.

"Why isn't he coming out?" Vegeta asked as he looked at the pod of his other sayian. He looked inside and his eyes widened. "Nappa!" He snapped as opened the pod. "Take Raditz to the Medical Machine!"

Nappa was about to get the other sayian before seeing the sleeping girl in his lap. He picked her up and turned to Vegeta.

"Um...what do I do with this?" Nappa asked.

"Her...name is...(Y/N)...she's...half... sayian," Raditz mumbled.

"We're keeping her," Vegeta said, taking her. "Now get him healed!"

.
.
.

The now five year old (Y/N) rubbed the back of her neck. Her small tail wagged as she stood in front of the team that she was joining. Why couldn't she join the rest of the saiyans?

"A kid is joining us?" A hiss like voice asked.

"Lord Frieza told me that we have to train her, and as she's being trained she'll have to be part of the Ginyu Force," the purple alien that was standing beside (Y/N) said.

"Isn't she a half breed?" An Australian accented voice said.

"Why does it matter if I'm a half breed?" (Y/N) spoke up as she wrapped her tail around her waist. "I can still become strong!"

.
.
.

That's how it all started for the saiyan (short/tall) with (e/c) eyes and (straight/spiky)* (h/l) hair. How do I know all of this? Well, I'm (Y/N), and this my story.

~~

* I'm sorry if you don't have straight or spiky hair, but I could only see a daughter of Goku and Chichi with straight or spiky hair.