Chapter 12

"Gohan," I said as I knocked on the door of his room. Gohan opened the door and looked down at me. "Um...do you have something that I could borrow to wear today? All I have with me is this armor."

"Sure, give me a second," Gohan said before going in his room. He came back with a t-shirt and jeans. "The shirt might be a little bug, but the jeans are older so the should fit."

I nodded. "Thanks!" I walked to the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I took off my armor and changed into the t-shirt and jeans. I looked in the mirror. Like Gohan said, the shirt was big, but the jeans fit. I opened the door as Mom was walking by. She looked at me.

"I've never seen you in anything but your armor," She smiled at me. "You look better without the armor."

I blushed and looked away. "F said to meet him out side of Satan City. I'm heading out now."

Mom nodded and ruffled my hair. "Does your armor need to wash?"

"Yeah, but it needs to be hand washed. I was planning on washing it when I got back," I said. "Oh, you don't need to wash it, just don't look do it, please."

"Are you sure?" Mom asked me.

I smiled up at her. "I'm sure, and anyway, you do to much after all." My tail wagged. "I can handle cleaning my own clothes. Well, Bye!"

I then left and slowly started flying to Satan City. My tail waved in the wind as well as my hair. I left a small pound in my head.

'What was that?' Grandpa asked.

'My head hurts! Just like the first time that I learned about my Dream State,' I said.

'Oh, that's not good!' Grandma said. 'I hope that you're okay!'

'I'm fine. Don't worry, Grandma,' I said as I landed in front of the city. I rubbed the back of my neck before I saw F standing there. I walked over to him.

"Hey, F!" I said.

F looked at me. "I don;t see you out of that armor that often."

I started walking with him. We both talk and laughed. My tail wagged back and forth. I know that I was getting weird looks because of my tail.

"Why don't you hide your tail?" F looked over at me as my tail, accidentally hit his back.

"Huh?" I looked up at him. "Oh, nope! I like my tail, and I don't care if anyone sees it."

We walked a little more before we came across an ice cream shop. F looked at it.

"I heard that this is one of the best ice cream places in this city. Want anything?" F asked.

"Um...sure," I tilted my head, kinda confused.

"...You don't know what ice cream is?" F asked before I shook my head. "...you really need to know more about your own planet."

"I'm not on Earth that much," I said. "I'm normally on another planet."

F shook his head before putting a hand on my head and started walking in the ice cream place. I walked beside him. F bought one chocolate and one (Favorite Flavor). He handed me the (Favorite Flavor) before we started walking again. I sniffed the cold thing in a cone. I slowly liked it. I moved my head back and stared at it. I started eating the rest. F watched me and chuckled.

"The cone is edible too," F said.

After a while longer, we finished the ice cream, and F said that he had to the restroom. I sat down on a bench as I waited for him to get back.

"Hey, (Y/N), what'cha doing here?" I looked up to see Gohan standing there with a girl with black hair next to him.

"Waiting for F," I said.

The girl looked at me. "I'm Videl. How do you know Gohan?"

"Oh, I'm his younger sister," I said.

"I didn't know that he has a sister," Videl blinked.

"I understand why you wouldn't know," I said as my tail wagged a little. "I don't live with him. I live with my adopted dad, and I met him not that long ago."

"Adopted?" Videl asked.

"I disappeared after being kidnapped. I got away from my kidnapper, and was adopted by my dad now," I said, not telling the full story.

"Oh! Are you living with him now?" Videl asked.

"For as long as I'm here," I said. "I'm not sure how long though. It's been about a month or two now."

After a little long, they left, and F got back. He sat down by me as he stared up at the sky.

"I got a call from the the Supreme Kai of Time," F said. "She said that it was Demgira, and that he was coming soon. He was quietly.

I nodded. "Hey, F...do you that if we...you know...that I could be able to fight?"

F looked at me. "You sure?" I nodded. "Yeah, I think that you would be able to fight if we do it." He looked back at the sky with a slightly red face. "Um...do you like anyone?"

I looked at me and blushed. "I do." My tail curled up at my side.

"Oh..." F said before looking down.

"Sorry," I said as I placed a hand on his back, trying to comfort him.

.

.

.

I yawned as I leaned on the tree behind me. I looked up at the sky, which was dark. I sat down and looked at all the stars. Someone sat beside me. I looked up to see Mira.

"Hey, Mira!" I smiled up at him.

"Hey," Mira said back.

"You know about me hanging out with Trunks today, don't you?" I asked, and he nodded. "I told him that I like someone else."

Mira gave me a small smile and kissed my head as I leaned on his shoulder.

"Why did you look scared when we first showed up?" Mira asked.

"Why?" I looked up "You disappear for a few months. I was just shocked. Understand?"

Mira nodded before holding me close. My tail wagged as we just talked about random things.

"Hey, Mira, I gotta go," I stood up and stretched.

Mira stood up with me and put his hand on my cheek. He pulled me close and peck my lips. He than left. My face turned bright red as I watched him leave. That was my first kiss on the lips. Mira stopped and looked back and mt shocked face. He chuckled and started walking again. I saw Towa standing there, chuckling.

I shook my head and headed back to Mom's home. Everyone was asleep. I looked at the couch to see that my armor was washed. I shook my head again and laid down on the couch. My tail curled up as I fell asleep.