Chapter 4

It had been a few months since I got my future/past seeing powers. Grandpa(Bardock) and Grandma(Gine) now talks in my head, even without being in my Dream State. I was sitting on my bed as we, everyone but Captain Ginyu, were waiting for Captain Ginyu to get back. He was getting our  mission from Lord Frieza.

Jeice was sitting on my bed with me. My head was in his lap. I won't lie. I was nervous since this was my first mission since I was hurt. My tail wagged my tail around Jeice's arm. I closed me eyes and started to doze off. Jeice pet my hair as the door opened. I sat up and unwrapped my tail from his arm. 

Captain Ginyu looked at all of us, calling us to stand. Jeice and I jumped off the top bunk and stood by the rest of the Ginyu Force. We all were in our uniforms, knowing that we would be leaving today after getting our mission. 

"Lord Frieza wants us to take over Saynia. The natives are fighters and warriors, but they are very weak," Captain Ginyu said as he looked over at all of us. "We will be leaving straight away. If you have anything to do before we leave, do it quick."

"Yes, sir!" We all said before we got the few parts of our suits on. I sat down on the ground in front of my locker as I put my boots on. My tail wagged around my waist.

I don't like this. Grandma said in my mind. I could tell that she had a worried look as I heard her voice. I started following my teammates down the hall to our pods.

She'll be fine, hun. She's a Saiyan! She had fighting in her blood! Grandpa said as I heard Grandma panic slightly.

She's a half breed! She's still weaker than a normal Saiyan! Grandma cried out.

I'll be fine, Grandma! Don't worry! I said to her as I got into my pod. My tail curled up by my side as the front of my pod closed. I watched as the rest of the pods closed. We headed off.

.

.

.

I got out of the pod and looked up at  the rest of them coming out of their pods. Burter looked at me.

"How do you always get out first?" He asked me.

"I'm the smallest!" I said. "It's the easiest for me to get out of the pod."

I was closer to the Ginyu Force since I trained a lot during the few months that I was out. My tail moved back and forth with the wind. We decided to go six different ways to cover more ground.

I got to a small village and landed. No one was there. It was quiet. I looked around before I felt someone kick me in my stomach. I hit a side of a house. I coughed a little before looking at the person who kicked her. I looked around before seeing another person.

My eyes widened as I stood up. My tail quickly went around my waist. I growled a little as I saw the Prince of all Saiyans in front of me. Vegeta looked down at my small form.

"If it isn't the half breed!" Vegeta said as he walked closer.

I held out a hand with my ki charging. "What are you doing here?"

Vegeta smirked as his power level went up. My scouter broke and fell down to the ground. I watched his hair turn yellow. He blasted at me. I jumped out of the way and attacked him with my ki blasts.

Vegeta punched me in the stomach as he dodged. I coughed up some blood my tail wrapped around his arm. My arms also wrapped around his arms. He started to hit me against a wall. I gasped for air as I started to charge up my ki, trying to get my teammates to notice my power level. Vegeta stared down at me before charging an attack with his other hand.